How do I rock the nappy afro?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
And because of that it looks so fukking stupid :snoop: how do you not feel like a absolute bonafied fukk nikka when you look around and every nikka wearing the same uncombed "half-fro-fade" look :mjlol: be clown ass nikkas n sheep bruhssss
What about when everyone had waves? Or them box fades?Or in the 70s when black people were rocking fros? :jbhmm:

I've heard people say the same shyt you just said....and the reasoning continues to be stupid as fukk :wow:

Next thing you know

"Man everyone is cutting they fros and rocking dark cesar's...this shyt is stupid"
:martin:

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
What about when everyone had waves? Or them box fades?Or in the 70s when black people were rocking fros? :jbhmm:

I've heard people say the same shyt you just said....and the reasoning continues to be stupid as fukk :wow:

Next thing you know

"Man everyone is cutting they fros and rocking dark cesar's...this shyt is stupid"
:martin:

who said it was a difference? i shyt on trend hoppin no matter what era it is. be your own man. and get it right bruh, i said I shyt on "trend hoppin", not on the actual trends themselves :stopitslime:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
I actually rock the fro but I don't really like the disheveled look. So I keep it immaculately shaped like

06b08adeb4d311c8fc23355bb747fbd8.jpg

Like fresh out the barber chair, shaped smooth. It was hard as hell but I kept trying over the past year and I finally perfected it
nikka, u look lame as fukk... get your shyt dishevled nikka.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I'm tired of getting fades and shyt wanna just grow my afro out...plus with a afro I can just line myself up. Plus don't like the way my twist be coming out,and I have a weird shaped head in the back :francis:

But I have a hightop at the moment....gonna have to cut it down and start over :damn:

Though i'm thinking I may just slowly transition into like a jimmy butler cut :francis: into hopefully a decent fro by summertime ....
NBA+All+Star+Game+2015+OBv4F9iVbb_l.jpg

Thoughts brehs ...I really don't want that Butler cut, but I think that'll be the best way to gradually go into a fro.:lupe:

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just use a leave in conditioner daily and wash your hair with a shampoo for natural hair 2x a week.

And once it gets long enough you can use that curl sponge or wear it curly.

I hear dudes w/4c texture dont need the sponge though:dame:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
For most us black men it's as easy as keeping your hair clean, moisturized, and taped up. Just let it grow out. You can also use a sponge with it. Ive been on the fence the last year or so because I don't wanna get rid of my waves yet, but I do like the look. It's very natural and can't really be replicated by other races.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
:salute:
I forgot I made this thread. I'm currently rocking the temp fade with the waves for hairline purposes