How do I rock the nappy afro?

Daps
I actually rock the fro but I don't really like the disheveled look. So I keep it immaculately shaped like

06b08adeb4d311c8fc23355bb747fbd8.jpg

Like fresh out the barber chair, shaped smooth. It was hard as hell but I kept trying over the past year and I finally perfected it

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Moisturizer and your stuff will look tight. A good product to try is stay-sof-fro but the best to me is lusters S-Curl no drip it'll keep your hair moisturized which will cause growth. Can't go wrong with last product.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Wet your hair, put in some leave in conditioner, and take a spong or a nudred and rub it gently against your hair in circles and that will get you that look. Remember to keep your hair moisturized or else it will look dry as fukk.

start at 6:35

Chef

All Star
Daps
Wanted to bump this cause......every single nikka in the world is rocking this right now. Lmao like...what the fukk :pachaha:

I was at the barber last week(Waiting a hour for a line up:beli:) and mostly everyone in there had that cut. I guess it's the new fade but when waves was the fad not everyone could pull it off. nikkas don't even moisturise their hair, It looked like they were playing in flour.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I was at the barber last week(Waiting a hour for a line up:beli:) and mostly everyone in there had that cut. I guess it's the new fade but when waves was the fad not everyone could pull it off. nikkas don't even moisturise their hair, It looked like they were playing in flour.
Right. I feel like it's nearing its end cause this dusty ass nikka I know said he was starting to grow it out and rock it. Got weak.

Can't lie tho if you have curly hair shyt can look fresh. But some folks got choppy ass native hair and shyt where it's like breh.....cut that shyt off or pick it out goddamn

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Keep it moisturized, picked out evenly. Keep shyt out of it too.