How do I permanently get rid of this chick?

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
If you have your own house let her catch you walking in the crib with another female. Proceed to fukk said female with the blinds open so she knows its real.

Is she's really crazy, that's the worst thing you can do. Then she's jealous and crazy - nightmare combination.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Is she's really crazy, that's the worst thing you can do. Then she's jealous and crazy - nightmare combination.

Exactly. That's the last thing you want to do.

So you offered her to stay with you but she'd rather sleep in her car? bytch is nuts.

I think you need to stick with the mean route. That will be the only way that she's gonna finally get it.

Or you could call her up fake crying one day and say that you just came back from the doctor and he told you, you were HIV positive and that she's the only girl for you now. See if that works. But if she's as crazy as I think, she might just want that monster just to be with you:scusthov:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
download Mr. Number app and block her number

She isnt hurting you physically so just ignore her and she'll get the point

eventually.

emac

Rookie
Daps
I called the new number she texted me with using Google voice and it's turned off straight to vm.

I keep checking the news website waiting for them to drop the name of the woman they found which was like a block from where I've last known her to work.:merchant:

I should have known something was up with her because when we first started fukking....she found a condom wrapper between the night stand and the bed and broke down.....i was in class and she slept in....my phone starts blowing up and my people know not to call me when I'm at work or school....i ignore it then I get some texts talkin about "I hope she was worth it" and "the wrapper I found wasn't the brand 'we' use" I'm like :childplease: how would you know? You've never put one on or even seen me..talkin about a special brand.." I had to explain to her was trash was...it was an ordeal

concise

Veteran
Daps
I called the new number she texted me with using Google voice and it's turned off straight to vm.

I keep checking the news website waiting for them to drop the name of the woman they found which was like a block from where I've last known her to work.:merchant:

I should have known something was up with her because when we first started fukking....she found a condom wrapper between the night stand and the bed and broke down.....i was in class and she slept in....my phone starts blowing up and my people know not to call me when I'm at work or school....i ignore it then I get some texts talkin about "I hope she was worth it" and "the wrapper I found wasn't the brand 'we' use" I'm like :childplease: how would you know? You've never put one on or even seen me..talkin about a special brand.." I had to explain to her was trash was...it was an ordeal

Did you find anything out?