How do I permanently get rid of this chick?

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
All jokes aside, you could go the restraining order route, but it wouldn't be a deterrent as much as an added source of irritation on your end (having to notify the cops if she ignores it, time spent in court, etc.) but it would be a great way to cover your ass if shyt escalates on her end.

The best bet is to kill her with indifference. She probably feels that no matter what, if she keeps playing on your sympathy and kindness that she'll always have a way in. It's a waiting game on her part, so keep doing what you've been doing, in terms of not acknowledging her in any way. Even crazy chicks get the message after awhile, fortunately.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Seems like she's just trying to escape her family and thought you'd be a help.

I don't really see anything else.

Like dude said, a restraining order may just make things worse here.

Daps
wish i had a crazy chick on my team. you lucky breh.

That shyt gets old real quick, especially if she ain't your main bytch.

I gotta agree, get that restraining order and let that crazy hoe talk to the wall. Just be careful tho breh, those crazy bytches can switch up like that. Gonna wake up to that bytch breathing on your neck one night. :merchant:

emac

Rookie
Daps
All jokes aside, you could go the restraining order route, but it wouldn't be a deterrent as much as an added source of irritation on your end (having to notify the cops if she ignores it, time spent in court, etc.) but it would be a great way to cover your ass if shyt escalates on her end.

The best bet is to kill her with indifference. She probably feels that no matter what, if she keeps playing on your sympathy and kindness that she'll always have a way in. It's a waiting game on her part, so keep doing what you've been doing, in terms of not acknowledging her in any way. Even crazy chicks get the message after awhile, fortunately.

I feel you...last time she received any communication from me we early Feb. I have that documented just in case. I got a text a 6 this morning ima post it here its nothing special...but i got a call @ 9am from her at that number...i blocked it...At 11am they found the body of a woman approx 2 blocks from where she works....i'm waiting for them to release the name.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ojsimpson.jpg

emac

Rookie
Daps
Seems like she's just trying to escape her family and thought you'd be a help.

I don't really see anything else.

Like dude said, a restraining order may just make things worse here.

That's the thing I can't help. I tried. In December when I found out she was sleeping in her car I told her to stay with me so she would at least have some place warm and wouldn't be freezing. She said no and would stay maybe 2/7 days. She worked full time and part time so she have some place to be and I told her stay for a couple of months til you get a nest egg then get your own place...and she lie and say she was at her grandma's or her sisters but be sleeping in her car again. I tried to get her to go to a woman's home or the homeless shelter and she refused. I tried to talk her into biting the bullet and working things out with her family since she wants/wanted that so bad and she wouldn't make a decision there either

emac

Rookie
Daps
Toss her to me then :smugfavre:

Believe me I would. Even though I was stressed the fukk out I would bite the bullet and kick it with her and shyt would be cool then she'd get weird again. Like whatever we would do was temporary. I stopped fukking her in December and she still wanted to be close but I told her straight you gotta get everything else worked out before you can think about a relationship.
dhhrhjrjkg.jpg

concise

Veteran
Daps
If you won't change your number, you might as well pick up the phone and engage for a short while.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Tell her you sweet now and didn't want to lead her on. Get you a license plate that says "Fancy" and lie low a couple days. You gonna have to trust a nikka on this one

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
If you won't change your number, you might as well pick up the phone and engage for a short while.

The more attention and communation he gives her (positive or negative) the harder it will be for him to get rid of her

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
If you have your own house let her catch you walking in the crib with another female. Proceed to fukk said female with the blinds open so she knows its real.