How do I permanently get rid of this chick?

emac

Rookie
Daps
I'm used to a relationship being over when it's over. This girl and I ended it in January. She religiously would call me, text me, send me a pic of her lookin sad and shyt. I logged into verizonwireless.com and they have some free blocks..so I blocked her number and her texts.

A couple of times I'd go to my car, and there would be a note on my windshield. I've never read them...i just throw them in the glovebox.

This broad is changing her number and the there's been a couple of notes recently...i don't know what to do. I'm kind of passed because I've been straightforward...I've said ”Don't call me" "Stop fukking calling me" "I don't and never will want or need to talk to you. EVER." I have said this verbally and I have replied to text messages prior to blocking her via Verizon website.

I feel like a punk cause I've thought about getting restraining order, but realistically it probably won't do anything or be taken seriously.

The reason I don't want to be with her is cause she has way too many family problems that she is working through...she needs to figure that shyt out before even thinking about having a relationship.

I don't know what to do...I've tried being nice, I've tried being mean. I'm not getting results.

Stefan Lurquelle

Yeah, I Did That
Daps
I'm used to a relationship being over when it's over. This girl and I ended it in January. She religiously would call me, text me, send me a pic of her lookin sad and shyt. I logged into verizonwireless.com and they have some free blocks..so I blocked her number and her texts.

A couple of times I'd go to my car, and there would be a note on my windshield. I've never read them...i just throw them in the glovebox.

This broad is changing her number and the there's been a couple of notes recently...i don't know what to do. I'm kind of passed because I've been straightforward...I've said ”Don't call me" "Stop fukking calling me" "I don't and never will want or need to talk to you. EVER." I have said this verbally and I have replied to text messages prior to blocking her via Verizon website.

I feel like a punk cause I've thought about getting restraining order, but realistically it probably won't do anything or be taken seriously.

The reason I don't want to be with her is cause she has way too many family problems that she is working through...she needs to figure that shyt out before even thinking about having a relationship.

I don't know what to do...I've tried being nice, I've tried being mean. I'm not getting results.

Sounds like restraining order's the only (legal :jawalrus: ) choice you have right now, if you've told her to stop previously.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Honestly breh, I would get the restraining order before she takes things too far and makes you want to kill her. It wouldn't be in your best interest to do that.

I know if I was in your situation I'd feel the same way. :ehh:

emac

Rookie
Daps
Not between me and her. I omitted the fact that she often chose to sleep in her car and be homeless just because she'd be arguing and fighting with her family. In January she had to be admitted because she chose to sleep in her car and she lost circulation in her leg. She had chose to sleep in her car multiple times. I told her look its winter time, either call me and sleep @ my crib or go to the homeless shelter. She would lie to me and say she is at her grandma's or at her sisters and she would sleep in the car. There were times when I'd have her meet me when i was getting off work and she'd be parked and I'd drive by like I didn't see her and go inside...after about 5 mins she'd call and say she was outside, I'd let her in and ask where she was or so and she'd lie and say she just pulled up

She has no kids, ain't fat. She's a jr in college but she ain't going anymore cause she spent like $8000 getting her mom outta jail....

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Green-shoots-or-thorn-bush.JPG

You know what to do

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Please file a restraining order. It will cost you 200 dollars and is worth your time. Obsessively demonic women should not be tolerated. Under normal circumstances she would be made humble by the power of masculinity but thankfully we live in a land of laws that have protocols we can follow to deal with demonic individuals such as her. Restraining orders give you a defense if she ever gets too far out of line demonically and requires her head to be buss.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown: