How disappointing is The Games career

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I feel like lyrically hes definitely in the let's call it upper midcard range of rappers out now. He has some quality work and his first album was a classic(arguably of course). I think its his outside of rap shyt that kinda put a stain on his resume along with the stupid ass beefs/apologies. I dont really listen to him now but back when he first dropped i co signed him heavily as being one of the best out at the time.

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Games shi t was better when people didnt know too much about him

Once these dudes get too mainstreamed, make their money, and start doing all these interviews...people get to see what they really are about...the "aura" goes away...and they turn out to be corny as hell

50 cent is another good example..better off before he got his money, musically

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
The Documentary and Doctor's Advocate were incredible, too good. It makes everything he puts out today wack, i mean the red album wasn't that bad, but it wasn't the doc or DA

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i f*ckin love how he comes in on the second verse, sh!t gets me :lift:

Last edited by a moderator:

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
I hate joining threads this deep but....everybody isn't going to be Jay-Z

For a fairly limited guy like Game the run he had from 05-07 was incredible and he probably can eat decent off just that old shyt...not to mention he'll be able to get show and feature money for as long as he wants.

Nothing disappointing about Game's career at all...if anything he way overachieved

People really expect him to be top tier right now making Ass Ass Ass or wannabe Europop records...come on now

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Dude is the best example of someone getting by off classic beats. I'd imagine anyone with a decent could have made a classic with Dre's beats+50's hooks on The Documentary. Hell, my non-talented ass coulda at least make a 3.5 mic album with those beats and hooks.

The rest of his career has been a joke outside of a dope song here or there. Dude doesn't have his own style, he just bites whatever style is hot - or whatever style the guest rapper on his track is using. Remember when dude was trying to rap like Em on We Aint, or when he rapped like Tyler The Creator on that track off the Red Album? :childplease:

This nikka rode more dikks than Anastasia Blue

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh so he suddenly out of nowhere put together that album though he'd never been in control before then completely forgot how to make an album and released two complete duds? FOH groupie. The album has aftermath written all over it except the back cover.
:comeon:
Jay released black album than kingdom come.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
His albums are all dope... Blaze some primo sticky and ride to it with the bass up in the sunshine and it's great

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
U guys must not listen to his albums in the ride and live in areas with shytty weather

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Game over-achieved

He has had a better career than clowns like Jada, Fabolous and a lot of these losers you New Yorkers like to push.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still bump The Documentary, Doctor's Advocate, and LAX. :yeshrug:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7mBKmN3jAk"]The Game - Let Us Live -LAX [dirty version] - YouTube[/ame] :ahh: