How disappointing is The Games career

TopKat

scustttt
Daps
Reppin
London
I was hyped when I first heard the documentary I thought he was the start of the new westcoast resurgence, even had me checking black wall street mixtapes :russ: but after Doctor's Advocate his flaws were painfully obvious, the constant name dropping/same subject matter etc he had an ok run tho, the g-unit beef definitely helped him

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wanna be Nas, Jay-Z, Cube, Pac , Biggie but not The Game...that ruined him.

He had his chance but he kept doing bi-polar dumb shyt with his beef. He should have stopped after Stop Snitchin, Stop Lying mixtape. Then later on he's making it worst for biting his favorite rappers....SMH. He's bored.

kariba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has a classic album and a very very good one. Not many rappers with mediocre skills like him can say that.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll say this. He's better than Rick Ross, Jeezy, Lil' Wayne in my opinion.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Kinda disappointing considering what it couldve been...won't talk about top 5 or none of that :heh: , but he could have been way higher than he ended being as far as definitive acts of his era goes...he prolly could have become like a west coast peer/equivalent to the waynes/kanyes/tips, but it didn't shake out that way...his first album was huge, went multi plat...but I don't think any of his other joints ever reached a mil and seemed to be kinda non-event type .releases..he became more of 2nd and 3rd tier star with each successive release. .BWS never amounted to shyt...etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
game was/is a great rapper. His issue is the constant dikk riding of anyone in the music industry thats not named 50 cent. Heck he even dikkrided 50 cent early on his career.

His act got tired quick though. Once people started realizing that shyt was just a game to him (no pun intended), and he wasn't taking it serious then nikkas stop listening to his shyt.

He has his ups and downs, his last album got stale quick. I still fukk with Documentary and Doctor's Advocate, heck even LAX i listen to here and there, but the RED album was too dissapointing. It seems like he can't do a track by himself no more, he always needs someone on the hook or as a feature.

I would say he peaked with the Doctor's Advocate and had some ill mixtapes. Pretty much single handedly took on a team and verbally ripped them apart.