Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
a good simple grill is your best friend

simple shyt like chicken breast, turkey burgers, grilled salmon, etc etc

all very easy to make and quick

we live in a generation of a million "how to" videos on YouTube i'm sure for any meal you want to try to make there is a YouTube video on how to do it exactly

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My mom, watching food network and experimenting. Sautéing veggies is pretty basic too. You can always watch youtube and see what guys are making that's easy.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't bother with that recipe bullshyt, all I do is going to my local shop after work, pick up some steak, potato salad, salad, and take it home. Steak is dead easy to cook, they even give you instructions on the packet and fry the bytch . Just make sure it isn't pink on the outside, I like mine nice red and bloody on the inside though. Potato salad is cold ,already cooked, and salad well obviously can be eaten after being washed out of the packet. Finish off with a protein shake with milk for desert and there you go. Loads of protein, carbs, you name it. muscles will grow.

I alterate steak with chicken and fish. Chicken is ready cooked and can be eaten cold. Fish is slightly more complicated, but just get someone to show you how to work an oven and you are set.

. Takes me less than ten minutes to make a meal, and it isn't ready meal crap either. Leave all that recipe crap for the women, if there were animals round here to hunt, I'd go out hunting, and eat it off the fukking bone.