How did you learn how to cook?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
My parents stopped cooking for me so I had to cook or else Id starve.

Spoiled ass mothafukka lol

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Don't gotta be the iron chef on a bodybuilding diet.

I can't cook, but anyone can make eggs or chicken breasts. Whey/Milk/Oat shakes have prevented me from learning how to cook as well

zyonasan

Rookie
Daps
Don't gotta be the iron chef on a bodybuilding diet.

I can't cook, but anyone can make eggs or chicken breasts. Whey/Milk/Oat shakes have prevented me from learning how to cook as well
Yeah, the op's in luck in that regard. If he's following a bodybuilding diet, most of the foods he's going to be prepping are "cookie cutter" (no pun intended) dishes.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm 16, and I don't know how to cook. I think that might hurt with my training process.
Start with simple meals that you don't cook.
Salads. Tuna salad and cold cuts sandwiches.
Then, you can move onto things that require boiling or frying. Making hard boiled eggs or frying eggs. Here cooking can be a science rather than an art. You don't care how it looks. Just make sure the egg is properly cooked. It might take more than one try if you mess up.

Really, I didn't know how to cook until I got to college and worked in the cafeteria and cooked food.

Chef

All Star
Daps
Cook your rice in bulk and freeze it. I cook a ton of brown rice during the weekend and space it out during the week. Put i in some vegetable soup with it, make stir fry, put it in salads so I don't get tired of it.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ex girlfriend showed me since she was concerned I would starve when she wasn't around

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Trial and Error....mistakes WILL be apart of the learning process.