How Did You feel When You Realized Your Mom Was A Slut?

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
My father was my mum's first love, she met him when she was 18. Had 3 kids for him then they split up and she never got re married. she was the naive young girl my dad got with despite him having 2 previous wives(he was much older). So my mum doesn't think much of men. :manny:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNhND0-qYSc[/ame]

date single mothers, brehs....:troll:

and my parents have been married for 38 years. they got married when they were 17 (and they were together since 11th grade), so i'm sure my moms has probably only slept with my pops. they have never been separated. now my pops when he was in high school.....:lolbron:. he has told me the stories....:russ:

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
parents been married for 27 years so I can't relate to yall b*stard kids :umad:

no but on the real, that feeling has to be :sadcam:

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
My mother in law is definately a slut bucket..... and my wife dont even realize it :snoop:

At our wedding 3 nikkas wanted to walk my wife down the aisle. :skip:

she walked down wit 2 tho :dead:...

And wife is confused about her last name because her mother put her ex husband last name on my wife's birth certificate instead of my wife father's.... the shyt is fukk up and ghetto as hell brehs :russ:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
If she is a single mother she is probably slutting it out.

If she is older committed married mother she is doing with her husband, and heck, they might be even years were they go by without doing it. Though, she might come over as being asexual. Yeah you got birthed, and your sibling got birth, but who wants to thing of sex and their parents. Also as she gets old, she cant get pregnant.

If she is older committed married mother and active with her husband, then her tubes are tied and they bucking like cray

Also, you could tell if a mom is slut or believe in sluttism with how she raises her daughters

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
My mom wasn't. Got married after 1 year in college, was married for 24 years, got divorced and remarried in a year and a half. My grandma on my mom's side though... Kids from three different men :usure:

how was the 24 year marriage? what that when you were born? how was that getting remarried within a year and half after 24 year marriage? Did it last?

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
how was the 24 year marriage? what that when you were born? how was that getting remarried within a year and half after 24 year marriage? Did it last?

They got married before I was born. Pops wanted to fukk around so that's why the marriage ended. She's only been remarried for a year now and doing well from what I can see.