How Did You feel When You Realized Your Mom Was A Slut?

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
:ohhh:

parent-fail-mom-dad-copulation-caught-rerun-epic-fail-1291949525.jpg

:takedat:

Sent from my iDrone using Tapatalk breh.

Daps
My mom only had sex with 3 dudes so....

Seriously. She didn't even know how sex was done until college, so she's not lying about this.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
The worst was when she'd get dressed and go out at like 9:00 in the night, talkin' about "You be good and go to bed, I'm-a be back in about 3 hours, OK?".....then midnight comes and you don't see her, so you think ":unsure: OK.......she just a lil late; probably gonna come home in a few minutes.....lemme wait till she come in before I go to sleep"......then an hour passes, then another hour, then ANOTHER......the whole time you sittin' up by your bedroom window, lookin' outside for her and thinkin' she might've got hurt or killed or some shyt and you like :sadcam:......then finally after 3 in the damn morning, this bytch gonna roll up in someone's car then come out gigglin' and laughin' with whoever's inside the car like shyt is cool, then she walks up to the front door.....then you slam your ass down in your bed mad as hell with the :wtb: face

To all the females on the coli........DON'T DO THAT shyt :damn:

Daps
Also once when I was like 18 I asked my friend how the penis found the vagina.... Like mother like daughter.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
The worst was when she'd get dressed and go out at like 9:00 in the night, talkin' about "You be good and go to bed, I'm-a be back in about 3 hours, OK?".....then midnight comes and you don't see her, so you think ":unsure: OK.......she just a lil late; probably gonna come home in a few minutes.....lemme wait till she come in before I go to sleep"......then an hour passes, then another hour, then ANOTHER......the whole time you sittin' up by your bedroom window, lookin' outside for her and thinkin' she might've got hurt or killed or some shyt and you like :sadcam:......then finally after 3 in the damn morning, this bytch gonna roll up in someone's car then come out gigglin' and laughin' with whoever's inside the car like shyt is cool, then she walks up to the front door.....then you slam your ass down in your bed mad as hell with the :wtb: face

To all the females on the coli........DON'T DO THAT shyt :damn:
So she left you at home by yourself? how old were you?

Daps
:deadrose:

You really believe that?

uh yeah.... she had to read a dirty novel to understand how sex was done.

You really believe a girl who grew up in the south raised by conservative parents in the 50s had sex with a lot of dudes? Lol.

Plus I talk to my parents about everything. And I mean everything.

My dad believes she only had sex with two men. :heh: