How did WCW get away with Glacier?

Daps
Supposedly, there was an internal audit and something like 300g was unaccounted for. Bischoff said it was money used for a new wrestler gimmick and entrance. The light show, fog machine, costume, etc. That's how he stole the Glacier gimmick on the spot, trying to save his own ass :deadmanny:

It was supposed to go to RVD, but rob turned it down. :dead: The gimmick failed bc they hired a legit karate dude, thinking hes gonna do flippy shyt, but he was bland af He also couldn't wrestle with the mask on .:russ:
RVD would have made glacier ill. He'd gotten over atleast as a midcard star

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Enter the dragon was with Bruce Lee. Your thinking of the last dragon
:snoop:Goddamn it I'm mixing up my fav kung-fu flicks :mjgrin:that just means I need to watch both flicks this weekend
Bruce-Lees-Slow-Motion-Arm-Move-Chinese-Connection-vs-Bruce-Leroys-The-Last-Dragon.jpg

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
you're a cac

It's not like Smells Like Teen Spirit is some niche rock song only white people know. It's been used in hundreds of movies, commercials, games, TV shows for almost 30 years. Literally one of the biggest and most popular songs of all time. To have a cultural blind spot that large is genuinely kind of baffling.