How did this pic of Pusha T and Savannah James not break the internet?

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
GR2JyYVXwAAlQ82

dfresh

Pro
Daps
Oh I’m p*ssy? :pachaha:Bet. I didn’t like the headline on the source so I chose not to use it but fukk it…

The pair were pictured together as they arrived late Tuesday night in the same car with Savannah’s stylist/home girl, April, for dinner at Paris’ Costes restaurant.

Savannah, who flew to Paris last week without her husband, was seen arriving with Pusha T at 1:30 a.m. They didn’t expect to bump into the paparazzi outside the restaurant at that hour. So they departed discreetly at 3 a.m. in separate cars.

Pusha-T-BGUS_2824098_009.jpg

Savannah-James-BGUS_2824098_015.jpg

‘They just happened to arrived at the event at the same time’ :mjlol: fukk outta here. Do with it what you will but this ain’t “gossip”. Pusha T and svaannnah James went to dinner in Paris. That is a factual statement with picture evidence.

lol this is nasty work.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

IDK IF THEYRE fukkING OR NOT
BUT HER ASSOCIATING WITH HIM
IS BEYOND WEIRD.

NOT ONLY DID HE SNITCH
ON BRON, HE BEEFED WITH DRAKE
WHO IS CLOSE WITH BRON.

BRON BROUGHT THE DRAKE
ON THE SHOP TO AIR OUT
YE AND PUSHA.

:devil:
:evil:

Finally someone with a non-emotional, non- ‘we gotta stand up for the black family :damn:‘ post. I forgot all about Drake on the shop specifically talking about Push

Which underscores Bron and push are HIGHLY unlikely to have any business interest let alone personal relationship that could explain this.

The baseline reaction to this pic is very simple: this is weird. Thats at a minimum. To say otherwise you clearly in denial

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Why would this be a big deal?

Am I missing something here? She’s a good deal ahead of him. They don’t even look like they are remotely together.

So they happened to be at the same public venue, and?

A man and a woman in a picture not even close to each other*

I feel like these posts need to be highlighted to show green nggas are. Bc my goodness :mjlol:

Byronml

Rookie
Daps
Oh I’m p*ssy? :pachaha:Bet. I didn’t like the headline on the source so I chose not to use it but fukk it…

The pair were pictured together as they arrived late Tuesday night in the same car with Savannah’s stylist/home girl, April, for dinner at Paris’ Costes restaurant.

Savannah, who flew to Paris last week without her husband, was seen arriving with Pusha T at 1:30 a.m. They didn’t expect to bump into the paparazzi outside the restaurant at that hour. So they departed discreetly at 3 a.m. in separate cars.

[/spoiler]

‘They just happened to arrived at the event at the same time’ :mjlol: fukk outta here. Do with it what you will but this ain’t “gossip”. Pusha T and svaannnah James went to dinner in Paris. That is a factual statement with picture evidence.
Yeah this is odd.

So she went to dinner, and rode in the same car, at 1:30am, with a man who deliberately mentioned in a song that her husband was having an affair...

Last edited:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

Pusha-T-BGUS_2824098_009.jpg

Savannah-James-BGUS_2824098_015.jpg

But I mean, this could be fake. All we have is some random ass source forming a whole narrative on a few pictures:childplease:

What if she just his new plug and the coke stuffed in her bra? :whoa:

How we know that ain't just no Malice in a wig?:damn: