How did this pic of Pusha T and Savannah James not break the internet?

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Ayooo!!! :laff: I scrolled past this interaction a good 3-4 times bc I thought yall were being sarcastic. But yall ACTUALLY think ‘like that Bron Bron’ is talking about coke?!? :dead::laff:

This site has either become very very young or very very white. WHAT THE ENTIRE fukk :bryan:
I’m black black from East Cleveland actually. Of course we all thought one thing when the song first came out but really the context of the verse could be the number 23.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Ayooo!!! :laff: I scrolled past this interaction a good 3-4 times bc I thought yall were being sarcastic. But yall ACTUALLY think ‘like that Bron Bron’ is talking about coke?!? :dead::laff:

This site has either become very very young or very very white. WHAT THE ENTIRE fukk :bryan:
These brehs are idiots :dead:

Push himself said it's about a woman (we know it's NOT about Savannah)

But
But
But
Coke rhymes

Braman

Superstar
Daps
These brehs are idiots :dead:

Push himself said it's about a woman (we know it's NOT about Savannah)

But
But
But
Coke rhymes

That’s some of the worst shyt I’ve ever seen. Made it worse buddy put the all caps like he was spittin

DUUUUH LEBRON THROWS WHAT? POW-DER

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

I won't ask you how :troll:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
For the record, gossip = speaking on things you yourself havent seen or heard. I’m looking dead at a picture of Pusha T entering and exiting a restaurant the same time as Savannah James. I stand by my reporting :unimpressed:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It didn’t break the internet because thankfully a good number of people aren’t gossiping fakkits :hubie:

Karume

All Star
Daps
Pusha-T-Savannah-James-BGUS_2824098_001.jpg
:gladbron: :picard:

No thread here, not really discussed anywhere. Apparently it’s from January in Paris. That’s not Pusha wife.

What in the like that Bron bron is goin on here…and is it me or Savanah been actin kinda modern lately :patrice:
I dont get it

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I wonder if those Damier jeans will age well?:jbhmm:

I want the cowboy jacket :jbhmm: