How did the dumbest nikka you ever met, prove it to you?

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
It's a sweet lick. You know the nikka's guaranteed to have money, all you have to do is get a dummy house and use a burnout phone. The house phone days: PHEWWWW....
a nikka I know did this shyt but he had the shyt delivered to HIS ACTUAL HOUSE and had one of his boys rob the delivery dude :snoop:...needless to say he got locked up shortly after

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
It wasn't even the smiley (which was funny itself) but you said exactly what everyone was thinking haha
:heh: that too breh. nikkas will join anything I swear :laff:

It's stupid enough to make a fraternity dedicated to Robbin delivery people, but then to promote and convince nikkas to join that shyt is a whole other level of comedy :laff:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This wasnt the dumbest nikka but the funniest most skeptical.

This cat we used to kick it with in middle and the first half of high school snuck into this broads crib one night. he was naked in her bed except for his beater, her ass slips on his gym shorts that he wore over and goes downstairs to get a pop, comes back in the room and now shes naked they are layin in bed canoodling and all of a sudden they hear a ruckus (footsteps walkin throughout the house and comin toward her room) this fool panics hops out the bed grabs the shorts puts them on---that saying we all put our pants on one leg at a time--nah you know that dance move where you hold your leg at the ankle and jump over with the other leg, that nikka did something like that and had both legs in the shorts...this nikka bolted out out her room down the stairs and out.

Of course her pops was heated as a motherfukker, the funny thing is----she was wearing black lace panties when she slipped on his basketball shorts to go to the kitchen and when she came in and took everything off, her panties were in the basketball shorts. She swears to this day she never saw those panties again....and it was fukked up because her dad was in the room and she had stood up and was covering with the blanket and the first thing she was lookin for was her underwear.

From sophomore to senior year we grilled this nikka and he seemed more embarrased by it than anything but he was never convincing that he didnt accidently slip on her panties under his shorts since they were all bunched together.We didnt clown him too hard but the thought of the nikka runnin down the street with black lace panties under his basketball shorts had us dying. The broad was salty because that was like the first semisexy underwear she had ever bought from victorias secret and she didnt ever buy anymore til she was like 19 so she really wanted those.

One of the funniest parts was that he could never just say No I didnt have them or No I didnt see them or wear them. He would always answer the question with a question and inflect the wrong parts of the question and answer very slowly and methodically like You are asking if I wore womens panties? Why would I wear womens underwear? And his voice would always get real low and kind of trail off. He would be like nikka!!! I heard footsteps stompin and I knew someone was comin nikka I just knew it, it was now or never so I said fukk it and I put on my shorts as fast as I can and I ran for the front door!!! I swear to god I almost broke my neck or legs going down them stairs, I didnt know if I was bein chased or what!!!!!!" then he'd be like "mannn......yall play too much......asking me about that underwear.....that dont even make sense what ya'll is saying....:smh:" all slow and shyt

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
bandeau-lol.gif

yo WTF. How you get robbed at gun point while delivering Pizza

:laff:
nikka are you 12? This shyt happens ALL the time. :dahell:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
This was just recently.
I was talking NBA with this dude I know and some other cats. Mind you hes about 25
I ask him to name his 3 best players of our generation(as in players we grew up watching) vs naming players all time since we didnt see players like jordan, magic etc..

This fool names "kobe, lebron, durant"
im like "hmm no Duncanor Shaq?"
This fool dead ass says "they're not our generation" im like huh?
This fool says "me and durant and rose are the same age those are the players our generation" Im just like :what: :mindblown:
So i tell this clown "if thats the case then why'd u name kobe whos 10 years older than you :comeon:"
Him- "youre right, i take him out too"
This dead ass the dumbest nikka i ever met, everytime I argue with dude it has me n others lookin at him like :what: :dahell: :mindblown: :camby:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Too add on later on that arguemtn that same dude said Nash was the best player in the NBA in 2005 and 2006 :camby:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
This was just recently.
I was talking NBA with this dude I know and some other cats. Mind you hes about 25
I ask him to name his 3 best players of our generation(as in players we grew up watching) vs naming players all time since we didnt see players like jordan, magic etc..

This fool names "kobe, lebron, durant"
im like "hmm no Duncanor Shaq?"
This fool dead ass says "they're not our generation" im like huh?
This fool says "me and durant and rose are the same age those are the players our generation" Im just like :what: :mindblown:
So i tell this clown "if thats the case then why'd u name kobe whos 10 years older than you :comeon:"
Him- "youre right, i take him out too"
This dead ass the dumbest nikka i ever met, everytime I argue with dude it has me n others lookin at him like :what: :dahell: :mindblown: :camby:
:heh:

Grizz

Rookie
Daps
This happened during my History class in the 10th Grade.

You know how at the end of every chapter there is always a section with questions? Ours was labeled "drawing conclusions". We get to finishing the chapter early and we started on the homework. Dude came out with sharpies and colored pencils and he dead ass asked the teacher what we had to draw
doc-rivers.gif

Another story with him was I remember when GTA San Andreas dropped, homie came in repping groove street :snoop: and threw up crip signs . We had to save ol boy from getting the beats by saying dude had arthritis :dead:

black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
I remember my friend Menace, who went through public school in 90s Baltimore, was doing graffiti with me and couldn't spell Menace.

Then there was a time where he and I got into an argument about whether or not humans were mammals. He thought only cows were.

I kind of felt bad for him to be honest.

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
Was in college and was talking to this girl on the basketball team and she told me she was gonna be out with a groin injury. Sone dude who tried out for the team earlier, but didn't make it (absolute trash:mjlol:) hears our convo and says

":dwillhuh: I didn't know girls had groins."

Me and ol girl::what::wtf:

He always said some dumb shyt but I knew from then on, nothing he said I could be taken seriously.

Be a product of the CA public school system, brehs.