How did the dumbest nikka you ever met, prove it to you?

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
This happened during my History class in the 10th Grade.

You know how at the end of every chapter there is always a section with questions? Ours was labeled "drawing conclusions". We get to finishing the chapter early and we started on the homework. Dude came out with sharpies and colored pencils and he dead ass asked the teacher what we had to draw
doc-rivers.gif

Another story with him was I remember when GTA San Andreas dropped, homie came in repping groove street :snoop: and threw up crip signs . We had to save ol boy from getting the beats by saying dude had arthritis :dead:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Dude was involved with one of the grimiest fraternities in the nation :mjlol:

He talked about having to carry a gun or a knife to avoid getting robbed

Over half of them ended up dropping out of college. I think a few of them are fugitives :heh:

:patrice:Was this a multicultural frat or just the regular cac greek stuff?

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
My patna used to let one of his patnas stay with him :snoop:. (Sidenote I went to my nikka house one day and was go crash there I'm waitin for this Otha nikka to leave so I can sleep on the couch. How bout this Otha nikka don pulled out a damn air mattress :pachaha:Anyway..)One day dude left and it was dude girl and my homeboy at the house. They blazing up. My homeboy go to the bathroom and the police end up showing up while he gone. It was cold out and somebody reported that his dog was on the balcony. Police knock on the door and this dumb bytch go open the door :what:Blunt ain't even cooled off in the ashtray. She don't open it all the way but best believe they could smell that shyt. They ask her who crib it is and she say my homeboys :snoop:They ask to come in.. She let them in :snoop:. Homeboy gets arrested and don't shyt happen to this stupid ass broad.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
My patna used to let one of his patnas stay with him :snoop:. (Sidenote I went to my nikka house one day and was go crash there I'm waitin for this Otha nikka to leave so I can sleep on the couch. How bout this Otha nikka don pulled out a damn air mattress :pachaha:Anyway..)One day dude left and it was dude girl and my homeboy at the house. They blazing up. My homeboy go to the bathroom and the police end up showing up while he gone. It was cold out and somebody reported that his dog was on the balcony. Police knock on the door and this dumb bytch go open the door :what:Blunt ain't even cooled off in the ashtray. She don't open it all the way but best believe they could smell that shyt. They ask her who crib it is and she say my homeboys :snoop:They ask to come in.. She let them in :snoop:. Homeboy gets arrested and don't shyt happen to this stupid ass broad.

giphy.gif

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
I was about 17 when this went down.

there was this lame, straight therm ass nikka name Marshal...he's your average bummy ass nikka from the hood...dirty oversized (grey) hoody that he wears three times out of the week for school, no-name brand or hammie down jeans that have that faded dry look to them, with the snares of torn dirty material at the bottom and yellowed ass white ones that are bent near the front. Gets a shytty haircut once a month.

So My guy Corey and me was skipping classes until gym, and we just dipped out of this one class cause one of the opp ass classmates had inform the sub we weren't students. So we dipped off in the bathroom for a bit, chilling etc. Marshal ol' gumby looking ass waltz in there cheesing and he tries to kick it with us, and we decide to roast him a bit etc. Marshal gets heated at us and starts cursing us out. He then starts talking to us about Dragon Ball Z and Sonic randomly and we get the idea to tell him a girl in our class likes him. This lil nikka gets too excited and we decide to keep the joke going on between us until lunch and that we'd introduce him to her, put him on so to speak.

Lunch rolls around, and we sitting with Marshal at his table, and the girl is sitting with her peoples, we send Marshal over there to spit his game while we :mjlol::lolbron:. He walks over to her and taps her on the shoulder, we're away from them so we can't hear but can make out what is being said. Apparently after she said no, Marshal just punches the shyt out of ol girl , like her body turnt with the punch and like half her body was hanging off her seat and her ass is still sitting in place. Bruh her whole table (mostly females) just got up and start mobbing this nikka, throwing lunch trays, food, punches etc. buddy ass was looking like them bikers in the bar scene in a Bronx Tale.

At the end of the day when we walking home, Marshal ass walk up behind us and call us out, breh at first looked at us like :dwillhuh: and said "Now why ya'll lied on me?". We kept denying it, laughing it off etc. then this nikka start :mjcry:
good post but shyt got me :mjcry: when you said dude started talking about dragon ball z and sonic. why the fukk i wanna cry? :damn:

:lolbron:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
So this is 2010, I was about to start 11th grade, and there was only like a week and a half left of summer and I woke up that day thinking "shyt this summer was type dry, I need to get it in crazy at least once"

So I called my boy, telling him like "Yo We need to get extra smacked before school comes back :ehh:"

He's like ":gladbron: I was thinking the same thing, but I'm BROKE, Ima get some bread from my brother"

So I'm extra thrilled now which leads me to call my OTHER boy to ask the same thing.

He says to me "Hell Yeah Bro, but Im watching my little cousin, he here for the weeknd, so he gotta come through too if anything"

I heard that and I was like :snoop: "How old is he though?" I found out he was 15. Which wasn't THAT YOUNG, considering we were only 16 ourselves. It's better than him being 13 or 14 or some shyt.

So my boy and his cousin come to scoop me and my other boy up in the whip. With his cousin sittin' in the back. This lil nikka was one of those pre puberty but still big ass fukk teenagers. Ol' Cory from That's So Raven Lookin nikka.

tumblr_lwxs1idVBF1r4mmvmo1_400.gif

:heh:

Soon as I saw the lil nikka Im like
ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

Just knowing he gone ruin the vibe, but I'm like whatever :yeshrug: What can we do.

This nikka is already talking too much. About a whole lot of nothing, but he a youngin so we just lettin him rock.

So we tryna get right in the whip before the shindig starts. Parked right outside, and started hotboxing. We all just bumpin to music and taking pulls. Puff Puff Give, real simple shyt.

So we pass to this nikka in the back, and Teach Me How To Dougie comes on the car radio. And of course this nikka just starts dancing automatically like "AYYYYYY AYYYYYY" and he drops the dutch :stopitslime:

Once again Im just
ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

My other boy says "Yo My G, WHAT THE fukk IS YOU DOIN!" :what:

200.gif

:heh: Mad loud and shyt.

But we let it slide, because what can we do? He's along for the ride. That pretty much killed the session and we were off some good Sour and high enough so we just left the whip and went into the shindig.

The get together was cool. Just hella weed and hella hoes. Some nikkas playing 2k10, some bytches dancing, and everybody smoking . I think that was the first time I had Hookah too.

We bout to leave the party, and we see this lil nikka getting dub from some big bytch :skip:

Dub is NY talk for basically when you post up on a wall or a dance floor and some bytch just grinds up on you with her ass and you follow her ass with your dikk. It's not even dancing, it's like sex with clothes on. This lil nikka is so into it, we like "let him rock, lets not ruin it for him"

We stood an extra 20 minutes and left the Shindig fukkED UP. We didn't even take the car back home because nobody could drive. And my boy said he was gonna get up early and come back for his whip in the morning. We walked to the train and decided to take shyt back to my boys crib.

We on the train everybody just chillin, high as hell maxin and relaxin. This lil nikka is swinging around the pole on the train :snoop:

alg_d-train.jpg

He falls, hits his head, and gets a BIG ASS KNOT right on his forehead. Once again I'm just :snoop:
But we helped him up, and got him a water from CVS and he said he was good :yeshrug:

We got some visine from CVS, and we all put our drops in quick.

Before we got in my boys crib he stopped us outside the door. We sprayed some Febreze Carpet shyt he bought from CVS, all over us so we didnt stink.

its pitch black and he says

:whoa: "Look, we gonna go in real fast. Going up straight to my room. Just don't fukking stop. Keep it movin', my mom is hip to this shyt so be fast"

Me and my boy like ":takedat: Lets do this shyt"

I look at my homies cousin, I rub em on the head and say "It's all good, you ready?"

He like "Yeah, I'm ready :birdman:"

So his mom is sitting on the couch with THE LIGHTS out, watching NCIS, which was PERFECT. It was like the perfect hookup, easy as fukking pie.

She's like "How was the movies?"

We like "Good, Good" and trying to fast talk and roll up the steps. We all halfway there, and this lil fat nikka trips :snoop:

1312803_o.gif

And falls.

We already at the top of steps just looking down like :lupe:

She turns on the lights and tells us to come downstairs. Im looking at everyone making sure everybody good, and this LIL nikka, didn't even put the visine in right. His eyes was still fukkED UP.
Bli_vlJCUAEqHcd.jpg
:mjcry:

She have us line up like Jody and Pea had them lil nikkas line up in Baby Boy.

hqdefault.jpg

She looks at all of us. And then stops at my homie little cousin.

And says "What happened to your forehead and Why are your eyes so red"
9d295_ORIG-tyson_stare.gif

A part of me thought like :smugfavre: "man lil homie bout to show his worth, he bout to hooooooold it dowwwwwn "
3181dda54-1.jpg

Theres a brief moment of silence, as if I don't know, maybe he was trying to think of something, and I can feel everyone like "shyt this is it"
clint-eastwood-staring.gif

On my motherfukking life. This lil nikka said

"uhh I was rubbing them with apples" :hamster::dead:

doc-rivers.gif

On some super doped out fukkboy shyt
JUST DROPPED THE fukkING BALL COMPLETELY.

With a straight ass face. :snoop:

He could have said ANYTHING ELSE. Because he was THE ONLY ONE with red eyes. He could have said anything. He said "I was rubbin them with apples"

I could just feel the

ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

going on in everyone's mind, including my boys mom.

She got the truth out of him. We all got in trouble. She called our moms And my mom had me on lockdown for the last week of the summer :mjcry: and well into November. Coming home straight after school every motherfukking day.

Who's the dumbest nikka you ever met?

classic the fukking smilie

my god :laff:

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
So this is 2010, I was about to start 11th grade, and there was only like a week and a half left of summer and I woke up that day thinking "shyt this summer was type dry, I need to get it in crazy at least once"

So I called my boy, telling him like "Yo We need to get extra smacked before school comes back :ehh:"

He's like ":gladbron: I was thinking the same thing, but I'm BROKE, Ima get some bread from my brother"

So I'm extra thrilled now which leads me to call my OTHER boy to ask the same thing.

He says to me "Hell Yeah Bro, but Im watching my little cousin, he here for the weeknd, so he gotta come through too if anything"

I heard that and I was like :snoop: "How old is he though?" I found out he was 15. Which wasn't THAT YOUNG, considering we were only 16 ourselves. It's better than him being 13 or 14 or some shyt.

So my boy and his cousin come to scoop me and my other boy up in the whip. With his cousin sittin' in the back. This lil nikka was one of those pre puberty but still big ass fukk teenagers. Ol' Cory from That's So Raven Lookin nikka.

tumblr_lwxs1idVBF1r4mmvmo1_400.gif

:heh:

Soon as I saw the lil nikka Im like
ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

Just knowing he gone ruin the vibe, but I'm like whatever :yeshrug: What can we do.

This nikka is already talking too much. About a whole lot of nothing, but he a youngin so we just lettin him rock.

So we tryna get right in the whip before the shindig starts. Parked right outside, and started hotboxing. We all just bumpin to music and taking pulls. Puff Puff Give, real simple shyt.

So we pass to this nikka in the back, and Teach Me How To Dougie comes on the car radio. And of course this nikka just starts dancing automatically like "AYYYYYY AYYYYYY" and he drops the dutch :stopitslime:

Once again Im just
ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

My other boy says "Yo My G, WHAT THE fukk IS YOU DOIN!" :what:

200.gif

:heh: Mad loud and shyt.

But we let it slide, because what can we do? He's along for the ride. That pretty much killed the session and we were off some good Sour and high enough so we just left the whip and went into the shindig.

The get together was cool. Just hella weed and hella hoes. Some nikkas playing 2k10, some bytches dancing, and everybody smoking . I think that was the first time I had Hookah too.

We bout to leave the party, and we see this lil nikka getting dub from some big bytch :skip:

Dub is NY talk for basically when you post up on a wall or a dance floor and some bytch just grinds up on you with her ass and you follow her ass with your dikk. It's not even dancing, it's like sex with clothes on. This lil nikka is so into it, we like "let him rock, lets not ruin it for him"

We stood an extra 20 minutes and left the Shindig fukkED UP. We didn't even take the car back home because nobody could drive. And my boy said he was gonna get up early and come back for his whip in the morning. We walked to the train and decided to take shyt back to my boys crib.

We on the train everybody just chillin, high as hell maxin and relaxin. This lil nikka is swinging around the pole on the train :snoop:

alg_d-train.jpg

He falls, hits his head, and gets a BIG ASS KNOT right on his forehead. Once again I'm just :snoop:
But we helped him up, and got him a water from CVS and he said he was good :yeshrug:

We got some visine from CVS, and we all put our drops in quick.

Before we got in my boys crib he stopped us outside the door. We sprayed some Febreze Carpet shyt he bought from CVS, all over us so we didnt stink.

its pitch black and he says

:whoa: "Look, we gonna go in real fast. Going up straight to my room. Just don't fukking stop. Keep it movin', my mom is hip to this shyt so be fast"

Me and my boy like ":takedat: Lets do this shyt"

I look at my homies cousin, I rub em on the head and say "It's all good, you ready?"

He like "Yeah, I'm ready :birdman:"

So his mom is sitting on the couch with THE LIGHTS out, watching NCIS, which was PERFECT. It was like the perfect hookup, easy as fukking pie.

She's like "How was the movies?"

We like "Good, Good" and trying to fast talk and roll up the steps. We all halfway there, and this lil fat nikka trips :snoop:

1312803_o.gif

And falls.

We already at the top of steps just looking down like :lupe:

She turns on the lights and tells us to come downstairs. Im looking at everyone making sure everybody good, and this LIL nikka, didn't even put the visine in right. His eyes was still fukkED UP.
Bli_vlJCUAEqHcd.jpg
:mjcry:

She have us line up like Jody and Pea had them lil nikkas line up in Baby Boy.

hqdefault.jpg

She looks at all of us. And then stops at my homie little cousin.

And says "What happened to your forehead and Why are your eyes so red"
9d295_ORIG-tyson_stare.gif

A part of me thought like :smugfavre: "man lil homie bout to show his worth, he bout to hooooooold it dowwwwwn "
3181dda54-1.jpg

Theres a brief moment of silence, as if I don't know, maybe he was trying to think of something, and I can feel everyone like "shyt this is it"
clint-eastwood-staring.gif

On my motherfukking life. This lil nikka said

"uhh I was rubbing them with apples" :hamster::dead:

doc-rivers.gif

On some super doped out fukkboy shyt
JUST DROPPED THE fukkING BALL COMPLETELY.

With a straight ass face. :snoop:

He could have said ANYTHING ELSE. Because he was THE ONLY ONE with red eyes. He could have said anything. He said "I was rubbin them with apples"

I could just feel the

ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

going on in everyone's mind, including my boys mom.

She got the truth out of him. We all got in trouble. She called our moms And my mom had me on lockdown for the last week of the summer :mjcry: and well into November. Coming home straight after school every motherfukking day.

Who's the dumbest nikka you ever met?

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Breh, you could do Chappelle type skits wit this shyt :mjlol: