How did the dumbest nikka you ever met, prove it to you?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
So this is 2010, I was about to start 11th grade, and there was only like a week and a half left of summer and I woke up that day thinking "shyt this summer was type dry, I need to get it in crazy at least once"

So I called my boy, telling him like "Yo We need to get extra smacked before school comes back :ehh:"

He's like ":gladbron: I was thinking the same thing, but I'm BROKE, Ima get some bread from my brother"

So I'm extra thrilled now which leads me to call my OTHER boy to ask the same thing.

He says to me "Hell Yeah Bro, but Im watching my little cousin, he here for the weeknd, so he gotta come through too if anything"

I heard that and I was like :snoop: "How old is he though?" I found out he was 15. Which wasn't THAT YOUNG, considering we were only 16 ourselves. It's better than him being 13 or 14 or some shyt.

So my boy and his cousin come to scoop me and my other boy up in the whip. With his cousin sittin' in the back. This lil nikka was one of those pre puberty but still big ass fukk teenagers. Ol' Cory from That's So Raven Lookin nikka.

tumblr_lwxs1idVBF1r4mmvmo1_400.gif

:heh:

Soon as I saw the lil nikka Im like
ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

Just knowing he gone ruin the vibe, but I'm like whatever :yeshrug: What can we do.

This nikka is already talking too much. About a whole lot of nothing, but he a youngin so we just lettin him rock.

So we tryna get right in the whip before the shindig starts. Parked right outside, and started hotboxing. We all just bumpin to music and taking pulls. Puff Puff Give, real simple shyt.

So we pass to this nikka in the back, and Teach Me How To Dougie comes on the car radio. And of course this nikka just starts dancing automatically like "AYYYYYY AYYYYYY" and he drops the dutch :stopitslime:

Once again Im just
ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

My other boy says "Yo My G, WHAT THE fukk IS YOU DOIN!" :what:

200.gif

:heh: Mad loud and shyt.

But we let it slide, because what can we do? He's along for the ride. That pretty much killed the session and we were off some good Sour and high enough so we just left the whip and went into the shindig.

The get together was cool. Just hella weed and hella hoes. Some nikkas playing 2k10, some bytches dancing, and everybody smoking . I think that was the first time I had Hookah too.

We bout to leave the party, and we see this lil nikka getting dub from some big bytch :skip:

Dub is NY talk for basically when you post up on a wall or a dance floor and some bytch just grinds up on you with her ass and you follow her ass with your dikk. It's not even dancing, it's like sex with clothes on. This lil nikka is so into it, we like "let him rock, lets not ruin it for him"

We stood an extra 20 minutes and left the Shindig fukkED UP. We didn't even take the car back home because nobody could drive. And my boy said he was gonna get up early and come back for his whip in the morning. We walked to the train and decided to take shyt back to my boys crib.

We on the train everybody just chillin, high as hell maxin and relaxin. This lil nikka is swinging around the pole on the train :snoop:

alg_d-train.jpg

He falls, hits his head, and gets a BIG ASS KNOT right on his forehead. Once again I'm just :snoop:
But we helped him up, and got him a water from CVS and he said he was good :yeshrug:

We got some visine from CVS, and we all put our drops in quick.

Before we got in my boys crib he stopped us outside the door. We sprayed some Febreze Carpet shyt he bought from CVS, all over us so we didnt stink.

its pitch black and he says

:whoa: "Look, we gonna go in real fast. Going up straight to my room. Just don't fukking stop. Keep it movin', my mom is hip to this shyt so be fast"

Me and my boy like ":takedat: Lets do this shyt"

I look at my homies cousin, I rub em on the head and say "It's all good, you ready?"

He like "Yeah, I'm ready :birdman:"

So his mom is sitting on the couch with THE LIGHTS out, watching NCIS, which was PERFECT. It was like the perfect hookup, easy as fukking pie.

She's like "How was the movies?"

We like "Good, Good" and trying to fast talk and roll up the steps. We all halfway there, and this lil fat nikka trips :snoop:

1312803_o.gif

And falls.

We already at the top of steps just looking down like :lupe:

She turns on the lights and tells us to come downstairs. Im looking at everyone making sure everybody good, and this LIL nikka, didn't even put the visine in right. His eyes was still fukkED UP.
Bli_vlJCUAEqHcd.jpg
:mjcry:

She have us line up like Jody and Pea had them lil nikkas line up in Baby Boy.

hqdefault.jpg

She looks at all of us. And then stops at my homie little cousin.

And says "What happened to your forehead and Why are your eyes so red"
9d295_ORIG-tyson_stare.gif

A part of me thought like :smugfavre: "man lil homie bout to show his worth, he bout to hooooooold it dowwwwwn "
OiXsLUs.png

Theres a brief moment of silence, as if I don't know, maybe he was trying to think of something, and I can feel everyone like "shyt this is it"
clint-eastwood-staring.gif

On my motherfukking life. This lil nikka said

"uhh I was rubbing them with apples" :hamster::dead:

doc-rivers.gif

On some super doped out fukkboy shyt
JUST DROPPED THE fukkING BALL COMPLETELY.

With a straight ass face. :snoop:

He could have said ANYTHING ELSE. Because he was THE ONLY ONE with red eyes. He could have said anything. He said "I was rubbin them with apples"

I could just feel the

ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

going on in everyone's mind, including my boys mom.

She got the truth out of him. We all got in trouble. She called our moms And my mom had me on lockdown for the last week of the summer :mjcry: and well into November. Coming home straight after school every motherfukking day.

Who's the dumbest nikka you ever met?

Last edited:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Well. This guy once came forward to the teacher asking how come I'd gotten a higher mark than him when he'd copied the answers from me. :mjlol:

Like... how? I don't know what was dumber, that he managed to copy it wrong, or that he actually thought ''now the teacher HAS to fix my grade! :gladbron:''

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Well. This guy once came forward to the teacher asking how come I had gotten a higher mark than him when he'd copied the answers from me. :mjlol:

Like... how? I don't know what was dumber, that he managed to copy it wrong, or that he actually thought ''now the teacher HAS to fix my grade! :gladbron:''
:dahell: son wtf kinda shyt is that :mjlol:

aboveclouds

All Star
Daps
My Boy delivered for Dominos and got robbed twice his first month there at gun point both times, and still wouldn't quit.
This was a white dude who wanted to be on thug shyt even tho he was from a middle class family who sheltered him until he left for college.
I asked why the fukk he won't quit and find another job, he just claimed it was all in a days work :riversreally:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
My Boy delivered for Dominos and got robbed twice his first month there at gun point both times, and still wouldn't quit.
This was a white dude who wanted to be on thug shyt even tho he was from a middle class family who sheltered him until he left for college.
I asked why the fukk he won't quit and find another job, he just claimed it was all in a days work :riversreally:

bandeau-lol.gif

yo WTF. How you get robbed at gun point while delivering Pizza

:laff: