How did Hitler become so powerful?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I been studying this shyt for like 10 years and I never talk about it in real life because people either dont give a shyt, they are scared of it or they are retarded. So when I get a chance to talk about this stuff I try to give as much info as I can plus it forces me to relook up things I forgot I learned.

Frank Sinatra was the fukking man and he was put on by the mafia. He used to perform in there clubs when he was mad young and they eventually put him on and put money behind him. If you'eve seen the godfather Johnny Fontaine the singer was supposedly based on Frank and a real situation Frank had with movie studios. Frank used to roll with gangsters all time and even like carry money for them when he traveled. All the mob guys loved Frank.

The thing is though Frank had a down period for several years, why didn't the mafia help him them? if he wouldn't have gotten in the move "from here to eternity" frank's career would have fizzled out and he wouldn't have had his comeback.

also, when frank's son was kidnapped did the mafia help frank out? although there are conspiracies regarding whether or not frank jr. was actually kidnapped or not, you never know.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
The thing is though Frank had a down period for several years, why didn't the mafia help him them? if he wouldn't have gotten in the move "from here to eternity" frank's career would have fizzled out and he wouldn't have had his comeback.

also, when frank's son was kidnapped did the mafia help frank out? although there are conspiracies regarding whether or not frank jr. was actually kidnapped or not, you never know.
Not sure about all that but the mob only likes you when you are useful to them. if you cross them or can't help them then they don't care about you and they are quick to whack you if they think you will go to police.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Not sure about all that but the mob only likes you when you are useful to them. if you cross them or can't help them then they don't care about you and they are quick to whack you if they think you will go to police.

ok, gotcha. one last thing before I head to bed, who do you think is the most powerful individual alive today. I would guess it is Vladimir Putin becaus eI read he may have a net worth of 200 billion dollars plus being in charge of Russia.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Germans were eating rats and you damn near need a million dollars to eat a piece of bread during the depression. Plus the humiliation of the Versailles treaty and allies choking them up politically, and the the already present hatred of Jews. Explosive cocktail

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
well hold this rep.. cause that's NEVER the story we hear... even in here, even on tv, they talk about this man like he appeared out of the slums of germany and became darth vader

a war hero and the "rambo" of the germany, would make perfect sense with a rise to power.. basically a military coup minus the actual coup

Thats why he aint fuk with the treaty of Versailles. And he got old boy whacked in night of long knives. He felt betrayed

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
I been studying this shyt for like 10 years and I never talk about it in real life because people either dont give a shyt, they are scared of it or they are retarded. So when I get a chance to talk about this stuff I try to give as much info as I can plus it forces me to relook up things I forgot I learned.

Frank Sinatra was the fukking man and he was put on by the mafia. He used to perform in there clubs when he was mad young and they eventually put him on and put money behind him. If you'eve seen the godfather Johnny Fontaine the singer was supposedly based on Frank and a real situation Frank had with movie studios. Frank used to roll with gangsters all time and even like carry money for them when he traveled. All the mob guys loved Frank.

They got him out that contract too.
I wanna say it was lucky luciano. That was his partna

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Dudes really in this thread sucking the juices out of Hitler's dikk. Only on the Coli. Ah, and St0rmfr0nt also.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
A lot of you cats are missing the point.

OP is not asking why Hitler become powerful. He's asking how. Saying he hated Jews, which is true, is not the answer. That's one of the reasons he wanted power. Not reason he took power. A lot of people hated Jews but they did not become powerful. Saying Germany was in bad shape is not an answer neither. The economic depression in Germany created the conditions for someone like Hitler to take power but it doesn't explain why Hitler took that spot.

There was an individual and political process that took him from being a mere caporal to the more powerful man in Germany.

The first step is to know what other players were involved in the game in that period.

It's dangerous because another Hitler could rise tomorrow and people won't see him. You need to understand the process to stop it.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So basically Sinatra was a performing monkey for the Mafia

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
There is no mystery. He had street cred out the ass, a huge military resume, ex-soldiers in the nationalist party that would die for him, and balls of steel because he should have died 30x before world war 1 ended but survived and felt he had a "divine mandate."

Hitler was a got damn beast. He volunteered to fight and fought for 4 years in the got damn trenches as a fukking foot soldier. nikkas don't survive 3 months.

Oh and before you and anyone says I am stanning for Hitler, remember I am the history dude. I like pointing out facts people so people can understand power and politics in history. To Germans, he was the GOAT. He didn't get it with fancy speeches. He got it with actions.

There was only one person he feared and it was Churchill because old boy in Britain didn't give a fukk and his whole goal in life was to kill Hitler.

Lastly, ever notice how a true gangsta will never be questioned by his crew no matter how crazy the plan? Them nikkas saw this dude keep his cool when in a big ass shoot out. Seen him yell at people doing a driveby and not hide. They think dude is a god walking and can't fail so no matter what he does, you better ride.

That is what Germans thought of Hitler. Oh and he didn't lose a single battle for damn near 6 years, which only added to his god aura in Germany.

:mjlol:

The Luftwaffe lost the Battle of Britain in 1940 (one year into the war). They also lost many battles on the Eastern front, crucially the battle of Moscow in 1941. Alamein that same year as well. Let's not even speak of Stalingrad, Kursk etc. etc.

To claim that the German armed forces didn't lose a battle in 6 years makes you the dumbest "history dude" of all time.:mjgrin:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
There is no mystery. He had street cred out the ass, a huge military resume, ex-soldiers in the nationalist party that would die for him, and balls of steel because he should have died 30x before world war 1 ended but survived and felt he had a "divine mandate."

Hitler was a got damn beast. He volunteered to fight and fought for 4 years in the got damn trenches as a fukking foot soldier. nikkas don't survive 3 months.

Oh and before you and anyone says I am stanning for Hitler, remember I am the history dude. I like pointing out facts people so people can understand power and politics in history. To Germans, he was the GOAT. He didn't get it with fancy speeches. He got it with actions.

There was only one person he feared and it was Churchill because old boy in Britain didn't give a fukk and his whole goal in life was to kill Hitler.

Lastly, ever notice how a true gangsta will never be questioned by his crew no matter how crazy the plan? Them nikkas saw this dude keep his cool when in a big ass shoot out. Seen him yell at people doing a driveby and not hide. They think dude is a god walking and can't fail so no matter what he does, you better ride.

That is what Germans thought of Hitler. Oh and he didn't lose a single battle for damn near 6 years, which only added to his god aura in Germany.

Not really.

Hitler did not fear Churchill. He loved Great Britain and he thought he could bring GB to negotiations.

Germans lost a lot of battles, especially on the eastern front.

People need to chill with the "the military loved Hitler, he had street cred out of the ass" narrative. Hitler was a mere caporal. The Prussian military aristocracy despised Hitler. People like Von Hindenburg saw him as a mere peasant.

Hitler rise to power is a little bit more complicated than "he had all the cards".