How did he get this body mainly eating fruits and vegetables

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
It's the amount of food you can consume. Our DNA ain't that far off It's just that they can eat 39lbs of food in a day.
and our digestive systems are much different than there's too. far FAR better at converting all that food into energy.

Living Bait

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cardiff
Genetics are a thing breh

This

Some of my friends would eat McDonalds everyday and never gained any weight......shyt diet....Cola....chocolate and snacks with the late night munchies......

no fat on them at all.....

if they had a few shakes and worked out a bit they could accomplish something similar to that fairly easily....

not now because we are all

:flabbynsick:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Bruh is not that big. If you have no bodyfat and start a workout regimen you will look toned like him.

Alot of folks think that toned, cut physique you see as a standard on TV is unattainable, but them cats just eat healthy 24/7 and keep their bodyfat low while training.

Emphasis on low bodyfat

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Is that a lot? Like one banana is a pound and so is an orange. I can eat atleast 20 bananas and oranges daily
Umm yea? They're like 99% the same. Why can a gorilla who can tear trees out the ground get strong off a vegan diet but a human can't?
:laff:, funniest troll posts I seen in a while

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive noticed a lot of you guys are intellectually lazy. Too lazy to use your brain for yourselves.

You do realize that you can get all the same vitamins and etc from food right? Its that you guys want quick results so youre looking for shortcuts when there are none. Practice patience.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Yea I follow that Youtube channel, it is possible I also worked out in some of those parks during Quarantine. A lot of rasta's in the park and they eat a similar diet . Some people's appetites are just different, I only eat like one meal a day and I'm good. Need to eat more frutis and veggies though but it is is possible. People are just lazy, and make excuses