How could anyone that’s not an Israelite be for Israel? The Bible is a book of propaganda for Israelites.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
There was no cherry picking...because she is not an Israelite, in Jesus' eyes she is viewed as a dog. Because the woman fell into the degrading position, referring to herself as a dog, Jesus was like here, be blessed. Now tell me, how could that possibly be good for anyone that's not an Israelite? You have to depart from dignity in order to be saved? And also, are you calling Jesus a liar? He himself said he only came for the lost sheep of Israel.
Yet the Canaanite woman, who was in the same position as Philistines, kept coming back to him because of her faith in Jesus

He said so in the last two verses:

Don't read the Bible like an arab or god forbid, an indian muslim, you're just giving Christians more practice

The Bible was orally transcribed by committee; way before the printing press, way before instant communication, any surface errors and contradictions in the Bible are either due to humans being humans or you just skimming it :manny:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do I have to say it again. African-Americans, various parts of Africa, Hatians. Jamacian, and Afro-Latinos are the Israelites of the Bible. They have been scattered through all corners of the earth.

I'd love to believe such a thing. But do you have proof? Those tribes are supposedly loss.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I'd love to believe such a thing. But do you have proof? Those tribes are supposedly loss.
We come closes to this truth, but eventually, it's going to take faith, since there's really know way to tell who really traces back to Jacob. But we have the most signs, and everybody knows it.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

What other race were taken into slavery with yokes of Iron around their neck and for 400 years?

Genesis 15
12As the sun was setting, Abram fell into a deep sleep, and a thick and dreadful darkness came over him.
13Then the LORD said to him, "Know for certain that your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own, and they will be enslaved and mistreated four hundred years.
14But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.

Deuteronomy 28
43 The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower. 44 They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.

45 All these curses will come on you. They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the Lord your God and observe the commands and decrees he gave you. 46 They will be a sign and a wonder to you and your descendants forever. 47 Because you did not serve the Lord your God joyfully and gladly in the time of prosperity, 48 therefore in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the Lord sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you.

Fill Collins

Daps
We come closes to this truth, but eventually, it's going to take faith, since there's really know way to tell who really traces back to Jacob. But we have the most signs, and everybody knows it.
I used to be a, "the Bible doesn't matter, we're Black" to appreciating it as a book, re-examining my faith little by little, it has the best every other religion has in one, in "our" language.

But we are absolutely, positively not jews or israelites, Africa can fit multiple continents, Black folk in the Bible were East African, right on the opposite side our West/Central African ancestors

We're our own unique ethnic groups but make up a beautiful race, us reading the bible makes as much sense as cacs and native americans, not at all if we're talking legit history breh, we're better than those jews with a richer history

Fill Collins

Daps
What other race were taken into slavery with yokes of Iron around their neck and for 400 years?
Every race was enslaved at some point difference is, it overwhelmingly only effects Black people now in this day and age and that's who I care about

The Ainu, native americans, other ppl can make that case too, 400 years is a very short time

You got nazi cacs claiming to be the real jews

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I used to be a, "the Bible doesn't matter, we're Black" to appreciating it as a book, re-examining my faith little by little, it has the best every other religion has in one, in "our" language.

But we are absolutely, positively not jews or israelites, Africa can fit multiple continents, Black folk in the Bible were East African, right on the opposite side our West/Central African ancestors

We're our own unique ethnic groups but make up a beautiful race, us reading the bible makes as much sense as cacs and native americans, not at all if we're talking legit history breh, we're better than those jews with a richer history
Those Africans you speak of in the Bible were the Hamites, under King Nimod. The first king who ruled the world.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Every race was enslaved at some point difference is, it overwhelmingly only effects Black people now in this day and age and that's who I care about

The Ainu, native americans, other ppl can make that case too, 400 years is a very short time

You got nazi cacs claiming to be the real jews

So show some pics of white folks with yokes of iron around their neck and that were enslaved for 400 yeears.

Explain how the current Jews who own the banking systems are the ones being lent to. Revelation 2:9 AND 3:9 both say there are false Jews, so who are the real Jews?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Do I have to say it again. African-Americans, various parts of Africa, Hatians. Jamacian, and Afro-Latinos are the Israelites of the Bible. They have been scattered through all corners of the earth.
why do you want black people to put ourselves in in the middle of the Bible all the time?

like why can't we have our own mythology without claiming to be at the front of this other bullshyt?

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
why do you want black people to put ourselves in in the middle of the Bible all the time?

like why can't we have our own mythology without claiming to be at the front of this other bullshyt?
Because we're too hard headed to follow the 10 commands, the same way we couldn't after the Most High deleivered us from Eygypt. This is the only way The Most High will come down and smite our enemies, and free us from this Edomite oppression. It really doesn't take all of us, but enough of us. But what are we doing, besides still treating each other like dirt for no reason.

Fill Collins

Daps
So show some pics of white folks with yokes of iron around their neck and that were enslaved for 400 yeears.

Explain how the current Jews who own the banking systems are the ones being lent to. Revelation 2:9 AND 3:9 both say there are false Jews, so who are the real Jews?

Our (Black people) chattel slavery in the west is the most egregious act of genocide towards an entire race but to your question:

Slavery comes in many forms, the word slave comes from "Slav" so there's the Russian serfs, who were slaves until the 1760s then serfs

Hell, North Korea is basically a slave state too

Romans had slaves day one

5834.jpg