How come yall aint told me how good Assassins Creed Black Flag was?!!!!

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
This is quite possibly the game of the year and without a doubt the best assassins creed game yet:whew:

After that shyt game that was Assassins Creed 3 and all the lame ass expansions for the second one I was done with the series. But i've played this game for almost 10 hours brehs, and im only 18% finished :noah:

I just wished you could change skins, fucc I look like being a cac in the Caribbean :childplease:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They haven't told you because the general internet fanboy consensus is the AC series is trash, like COD. Even though I hear COD is running much smoother and BF has inherited all of COD's netcode problems

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
I've been hooked since I started playing and I haven't even touch MP yet...
I don't even want to touch the multiplayer until im done.
Brehs you can Harpoon whales n shyt. This is the GOAT and only legit Pirate in my eyes. You really feel like a Pirate Captain playing this shyt.

They haven't told you because the general internet fanboy consensus is the AC series is trash, like COD. Even though I hear COD is running much smoother and BF has inherited all of COD's netcode problems
Assassins Creed been trash, and I copped it just cause. I Started playing with intention to hate but after 20 minutes I was :mindblown:
The other games don't hold a candle to this one

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I haven't played any of the AC3 games but took a look at the review for Black Flag and some walkthroughs. I was literally like :mindblown:

nikkas wasn't even doing the story. Just having a blast sailing all over the place, bodying brehs. :wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I don't even want to touch the multiplayer until im done.
Brehs you can Harpoon whales n shyt. This is the GOAT and only legit Pirate in my eyes. You really feel like a Pirate Captain playing this shyt.

Assassins Creed been trash, and I copped it just cause. I Started playing with intention to hate but after 20 minutes I was :mindblown:
The other games don't hold a candle to this one

:lupe:

If this breh, hated all the previous but likes this one...

Now I'm tempted to try it. I need a game for the PS4 asap anyway.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
AC2 was crack.
can't wait to feel how Black Flag plays.
what i've seen thus far looks promising.....