How come UPS doesn't ring the doorbell?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I always have to track my packages. I live in an apartment complex and half the time they won't even put notices on my mailbox. Just leave it at the office and bounce. :snoop:

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For some reason UPS bangs on my door like they the FBI, even though I have a doorbell. :why:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Doesn't bother me :manny:. Every time I have a package coming from ups it usually comes before I go to work so I'm home 90% of the time.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
do u mean usps ?
because there pricing u paid for didn't include include sign for package
u pay for that when u pay for shipping and handling never had ups not ring
These guys..... They just straight up leave your package and walk away.

One time I was in my kitchen, and the front door is 3 steps away from the kitchen. I heard two little baby taps, and from the time it took me to think that I heard a knock and open the door, this nikka had already dropped my package at the door step and already in the driver seat starting his truck halfway down the parking lot. :what:

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
It used to be good and bad

bad because the deliveries used to be around 9-10 pm and waiting the whole day sucks, good- because someone would always be home by that time

NOW?

shieeeeeeeeet

they throw the slip and and just jet

atleast fedex would put it in my back yard and shyt.

you know how true the fedex nikkas are?. I was in the shower and the door was being banged liked the FBI was coming to arrest me and shyt, threw on some shyt and almost 5 minutes later homie still knocking, just so he could deliver the package lol