How come UPS doesn't ring the doorbell?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Never had a problem with UPS...its a driver issue not a UPS issue..some drivers are lazy sh1theads and some are alright...

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Me and my UPS man go way back. Been on my route for about 10 years. He even makes sure he catches me at home. I always hook him up around x mas with a card and cash. He cool as shyt.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Me and my UPS man go way back. Been on my route for about 10 years. He even makes sure he catches me at home. I always hook him up around x mas with a card and cash. He cool as shyt.

A UPS/Fed ex homie is equal to your barber....For someone like me that orders alot of shyt online,kicks and whatnot the relationship worth more to me than my barber...

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit:

I was home yesterday waiting for my shyt. I checked my tracking and it said delivery attempted at 3:02PM but I didn't hear a knock or doorbell. I called those fukkboys and told them Ill pick up my shyt from the warehouse and its not far at all from my house.

Same shyt over here in NJ breh

shyt done happened like 30 times already

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hate when they do that shyt....they left my shyt under the mail box one time in ice and water

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
I remember this happened when I had lucked up and got the Bred 11 Air Jordans on-line. I couldn't believe this fool left my package just sitting on the porch. Mind you the box has Finishline written all over it in big print. nikkas could have legit got me for my Js.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
UPS tries to knock my fukking door down when they come thru. Like they the police or somethin.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny:

Them dudes be busy. Aint no time for that extra customer service ish. Make sure that you have to sign for most of your packages next time.

Them cats be having like 100-125 stops a day in some residential areas...

And to add further insult, they probably make more than 90% of the cats on this forum

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
A UPS/Fed ex homie is equal to your barber....For someone like me that orders alot of shyt online,kicks and whatnot the relationship worth more to me than my barber...

Yall nikkas funny as shyt :laugh:
I aint never heard of this shyt. I didnt even know it was the same driver everytime

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Yall nikkas funny as shyt :laugh:
I aint never heard of this shyt. I didnt even know it was the same driver everytime

Unless he is on vacation he always does my section in Brooklyn. He might not come to the door all the time, he train this dread butch looking chick to be his subordinate. But I poke my head out and he beeps the horn to say hi. Sometimes I'm working around my way, I don't even have a package coming, he'll stop and say what up and chop it up.

They people too man

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
that's ass. on the flip side...these nikkas bang on my door like that damn police. everytime i get a package, i think i'm getting evicted.

Same here. I have a regular UPS guy. He's like 4'11, knocks like he's twice that. He's the only one that delivers on time though. Bum ass FedEx never gets my shyt right.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Peter Vecsey said:
:manny:

Them dudes be busy. Aint no time for that extra customer service ish. Make sure that you have to sign for most of your packages next time.

Them cats be having like 100-125 stops a day in some residential areas...

And to add further insult, they probably make more than 90% of the cats on this forum
Yall nikkaz hirin'?:mjpls:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
ups and fed ex cats be cool as hell, i never had issues with them at all.........

usps on the other hand:beli: