How come UPS doesn't ring the doorbell?

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit:

I was home yesterday waiting for my shyt. I checked my tracking and it said delivery attempted at 3:02PM but I didn't hear a knock or doorbell. I called those fukkboys and told them Ill pick up my shyt from the warehouse and its not far at all from my house.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
that's ass. on the flip side...these nikkas bang on my door like that damn police. everytime i get a package, i think i'm getting evicted.

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
:pacspit:

I was home yesterday waiting for my shyt. I checked my tracking and it said delivery attempted at 3:02PM but I didn't hear a knock or doorbell. I called those fukkboys and told them Ill pick up my shyt from the warehouse and its not far at all from my house.

Its bullshyt man they do that when they are running behind just skip your ass. Happened to me twice i got a text alert attempt made to deliver. :usure: I was having a BBQ that day in my front yard. Dude never came.:skip:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Had this happen multiple times....fakkits just dropping off the slip never ringing the doorbell or anything :snoop:. U walked all the way to the mailbox but ur ass cant knock on the door? shyt gets me heated

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
do u mean usps ?
because there pricing u paid for didn't include include sign for package
u pay for that when u pay for shipping and handling never had ups not ring

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
That happened to me too. I know they attempted it because that "we tried to deliver" tag was on my door. Ninja UPS delivery driver. He just snuck and tagged my door. No-knock or anything.

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
That happened to me too. I know they attempted it because that "we tried to deliver" tag was on my door. Ninja UPS delivery driver. He just snuck and tagged my door. No-knock or anything.
Driver didnt leave no notice for me to so he probably didnt even come to the door :pacspit:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you had to sign and they knocked, if no response they will take it back. If you didn't have to sign they just leave it on the porch and walk away. I always track my shyt and make sure im in the living room when it says its hit my city and 9/10's out of time they go show up and knock on the door as soon as you busy doin somethin...shyts annoying :snoop:.

Geek

Pro
Daps
They always leave it to the side of the door or between the screen door and main door.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
because ups is a horrible fukking company that needs a total overhaul
recently they delivered a package and i was literally 5 seconds away from the door, rang the doorbell and by the time i got to the door the driver was already in the car. punk
just left it on my porch, not between the door didnt even wait 5 seconds

they used to at least give it to your neighbor or put it in your backyard. fukk ups

GokaiGreen

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Arkansas
Yeah UPS can be real slick when dropping off packages. Just last week I was waiting on a package and something told me to check the status online and come to find out they had already stopped by and left my package in front of my apartment. At least with Fedex they will drop the packages off to the leasing office if I'm not home.