How come they don't make great games any more??

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Still need to play:

Disgaea 6
Dusk Diver
Raji
Mark of the Ninja
Disco Elysium
It Takes Two
Divinity Original Sin 2
Persona Strikers
Inside
Little Nightmares 2
Celeste
Dead Cells
Spirit of the North
Sakuna
Sea of Solitute
Atelier Ryza

A Memoir Blue and Solar Ash added to list later this year :umad:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the great new exciting games these days are on PlayStation. Nintendo keeps dropping the same Marios and Zeldas and Xbox is just pathetic

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
between the XSX, PS5 and the switch…I can drop 10 games this year that were great to classic…and about 5 of them dropped in the last 3 months…all while in the midst of a global pandemic…the list would be even longer if we weren’t :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i keep saying every console generation is probably my last then i see the line up of new shyt and my mouth starts watering again.

i do think Im kind of more into the technological aspect than just the pure gaming aspects though. I feel like gaming is a medium thats constantly evolving due to how technology evolves, animation, fidelity, polygon count, SSD speeds, and all that other shyt and that alone excites me. For someone thats been gaming since like the late 80's which is almost my entire life seeing it change rapidly is dope

I think the day where gaming falls back to just being service oriented monthly updates and MTX will proably be the day i call it quits, essentially when console gaming goes full on mobile. The big single player experiences are what keep me in it, otherwise i could probably comfortably live the rest of my life not playing games although i do play a lot of indies. I buy and invest in gaming for the tech mostly.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
You are just older, games are still fun but I play less and less. Im 33 and the last time games brought a ton of joy to my life was n64 - ps2 and a lil bit of xbox360. Everything now is fun and cool but I find it hard to dump hours and hours into games. Although I think Bloodborne might be my GOAT

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These new games are made for dumbass zoomers

after 2017 video game quality fell of a cliff

anybody over 30 who enjoys most of this new shyt I look at funny

those playstation exclusives people go crazy over aren't even fun to play I don't get it

What the fukk is the big difference between games in 2017 and 2021??? :gucci: