How come Somalians don't think they're black?

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
I think they're Negroid but Ethiopians at least seem to have distinct amounts of Caucasoid admix from the Arabian peninsula. NE African populations do seem to be genetically distinct from other sub-Saharans when I think about it.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
rFNDJ.jpg
should have saved this one for a better thread:patrice:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Because we African Americans are the only black people who allowed Europeans to name us "black".

Only here is "black" a nationality.

I had these brothers twisted at first too denying being black. I understand what they are saying now though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they're Negroid but Ethiopians at least seem to have distinct amounts of Caucasoid admix from the Arabian peninsula. NE African populations do seem to be genetically distinct from other sub-Saharans when I think about it.

that was the shyt that tripped me up. i thought they were like the ethiopians with significant caucasian admixture. but nope. them nikkas don't have any white admixture.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Somalis don't mean "Black" as in skin colour, but the socially constructed term that Europeans had invented. So in reality Somalis don't ascribe themselves to a cac invention. And Somalis hate on other Somalis as well (clan politics) complicated people tbh

Prynce

Daps
Total nonsense. Those terms are nothing but scientific racism used to separate Africans based on phenotype and claim African civilizations for cacs. Notice how they only use Caucasian for east and north Africa but not for the fulani people in west Africa who look like east Africans. It's nothing more than a lie used to steal African history. Also Ethiopians are not mixed for the most part.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Total nonsense. Those terms are nothing but scientific racism used to separate Africans based on phenotype and claim African civilizations for cacs. Notice how they only use Caucasian for east and north Africa n.a. but not for the fulani people in west Africa who look like east Africans. It's nothing more than a lie used to steal African history. Also Ethiopians are not mixed for the most part.
Truth. All we have to do is check DNA. We have that and have confirmed who's black and who's not.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Truth. All we have to do is check DNA. We have that and have confirmed who's black and who's not.
Africa is the most racially diverse place on earth.

What breh said is true, Whites have socially constructed the term "black" and nikkas readily embrace it. Do Filipinos look like chinese people? Do Vietnamese people look like Korean people? Naw but they're still Asian. Same applies here.

BlackPower1

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Hartford CT
People from the horn of Africa are Caucasian according to Anthropology. They do not share the same traits as most sub Saharan Africans. They aren't "white" but they are Caucasian. Which makes Africa so diverse.