How come PlayStation keeps outselling Xbox even though it hasn’t got Gamepass?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
We are profitable but we are not gonna release figures :mjlol:

Even Netflix with its 100s of million of subscribers is losing money, but somehow Gamepass isn’t :russ:

and that stunt they tried to pull earlier this year. like I said, they told on themselves with that move.

And when you bring it up, they alway go back to saying Big Daddy Microsoft pulls in billions a year! Yeah, but you ain't pulling no where near the weight on those profits.

But the Xbox division is bringing in essentially the tip money while the rest of the corporation is paying the tab...the fact that y'all keep trying to ride the wave of the other divisions is hysterical :pachaha:

Nobody is claiming Xbox is making the bulk of the money. It’s a part of the profit and they made record revenue on Xbox last year.

Y’all claiming Xbox is some money losing failure is just not true at all
The fact that the BIGGEST Xbot stans on this site, who shill for Xbox 24 hours a day on here, didn't even pay full price for Game Pass means that almost no non-stan did

Everyone and they mama bought Brazilian Xbox live keys, used a VPN to claim them and converted them to GP for $1

Way to support the product you claim to love, Xbrehs...

giphy.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The fact that the BIGGEST Xbot stans on this site, who shill for Xbox 24 hours a day on here, didn't even pay full price for Game Pass means that almost no non-stan did

Everyone and they mama bought Brazilian Xbox live keys, used a VPN to claim them and converted them to GP for $1

giphy.gif

must not be that great if they don’t wanna pay 10 bucks for it:yeshrug:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Maybe it's good on the console, but the PC selection is buns

Also, I've noticed that PS Plus free games are whatever was recently added to Game Pass (A Plague Tale, Just Cause 4, Squadrons, Maneater, etc...) making GP further irrelevant to me

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

giphy.gif
Sony stans :mjlol:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
What’s hard to understand?

M$ fukked up 1.5 generations of gaming and still haven’t dropped anything a Sony stan would want…or claim to want yet :yeshrug:

/thread

Yep. The worst part is they got kinda close. GamePass, the Series X, plus a collection a :banderas: launch lineup of new exclusives would have easily had somebody like me who is a Sony guy looking over the fence like :leon: They just couldn’t close the deal.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yep. The worst part is they got kinda close. GamePass, the Series X, plus a collection a :banderas: launch lineup of new exclusives would have easily had somebody like me who is a Sony guy looking over the fence like :leon: They just couldn’t close the deal.

The thing is nothing they even have on the horizon really have me looking over there either. I you’re a die-hard xbox player and love your multiplayer shooters, yeah, but for people that love 3rd person action games PlayStation makes theres nothing from microsoft enticing me outside of starfield maybe.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only on the coli would people clown somebody for savin money.

if i can get somethin for 76 dollars for 3 years vs 540 dollars for 3 years, why the hell would i spend 540? Talk about hustlin backwards:scusthov:

that 464 bucks you save can buy a ps5 digital, tax included:ehh:

Glad i dont take financial advice from yall:ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only on the coli would people clown somebody for savin money.

if i can get somethin for 76 dollars for 3 years vs 540 dollars for 3 years, why the hell would i spend 540? Talk about hustlin backwards:scusthov:

that 464 bucks you save can buy a ps5 digital, tax included:ehh:

Glad i dont take financial advice from yall:ufdup:
We got boosters in abundance, buy a half-price sweater new
iu