How come old n1ggas and bummy n!ggas can get at hoes without fear of rejection?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:ohhh: this shyt is mindboggling brehs. i was waiting for the 157 bus east bound at polk and damen(chicago nikkas kno where im talking about) it was me and this old nikka with dreads waiting for the bus. this thick lil brown skin shorty with at fat ass walk by :datazz::ohlawd: normally i just sneak a peak when she walk by, but the old cat no that wasnt enough for him. this nikka said some shyt like "hello. how u doin?" she just said fine and kept it movin. but the old nikka was geeked up on some :krs: steeze. then while she walking by the old nikka turns to me and says "young man, when i was ur age i wouldve been chasing after that" i just give him the :myman: and put my music back in. i never get visibly geeked up over a female in the presence of said female. my point is its always bummy/ugly/swagless/old nikkas who can get at females with ease on that thirsty tip. i never see a group of well dressed good lucking(no homo) group of nikkas standing around gawking as a female walks past. but ive regularly seen a group of bummy nikkas hanging around a liquor store gassing up a female whos :gag: status and just watching all this shyt go down:what: why does this happen brehs?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
If you're :flabbynsick: you can chalk up any losses to an easy excuse. If you don't really have any excuses, your ego takes a blow. That "nothing to lose" confidence adds a lot to a man's value.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he asked how she was doing? :usure:

whats to fear about that?

instead of sneaking peaks at her ass like you...he acted like a man and opened his mouth...

question is: why didnt you do the same instead of running back here to make a thread about it? :usure:

its 930pm...you could be somewhere with this broad or at the very least talking to her....:mjpls:

youngins....:snoop:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you're :flabbynsick: you can chalk up any losses to an easy excuse. If you don't really have any excuses, your ego takes a blow. That "nothing to lose" confidence adds a lot to a man's value.

Basically. Cause if you feel you on point and you take like 3 losses in a row most dudes would go into a broken spirited non-shooting streak until they figure out what the fukk is wrong. My roommate suffers from this shyt. Then I have to let him wingman for me until he can back on his feet

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I dont really approach girls that often and I dont consider myself bad looking at all, nor do I fear rejection. Normally when I get a girl's number it's due to a casual convo or through mutual people.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
he asked how she was doing? :usure:

whats to fear about that?

instead of sneaking peaks at her ass like you...he acted like a man and opened his mouth...

question is: why didnt you do the same instead of running back here to make a thread about it? :usure:

its 930pm...you could be somewhere with this broad or at the very least talking to her....:mjpls:

youngins....:snoop:

if i opened my mouth to every bad bytch i seen today. id probably wouldve engaged in convo with 40-50 broads easily EASILY. i was mad at myself today at Dominics. I seen this foreign bytch as i was coming in she was leaving. this bytch mightve been Brazilian or Israeli or Turkish idk what the fukk she was but shorty was the baddest bytch i seen today(the bytch from earlier was about 6-7 but this bytch was a 9) then when she walked by i turned back and her ass was just:wow: i cant explain but her ass just had me standing there:mindblown: it was so fat, she had the kind of ass that black girls who dont work out have before they start falling off. man i was disappointed in myself. the semester is over in less than 5 weeks:sadcam: in the city is bad bytches galore:gladrbon: but when i go back home im kno im see like 4-5 bad bytches a week compared to 40-50 a day in the city:sadbron: A closed mouth dont get fed, but i actually take time to coordinate my look and work out and care about my perception. rejection was crush my sould but these wack ass nikkas who are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse off than me will get a bytch like:yeshrug: i just dont get it:why:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
OP will end up with a dominant-type female who leads him around by his dikk.

And he will love it. :smh:

i cant see it. i kno once i get my money right ima be spitting at every hoes like them dirty ass :flabbynsick: nikkas b doin:myman: except ima be in shape and fly af.:salute:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: this shyt is mindboggling brehs. i was waiting for the 157 bus east bound at polk and damen(chicago nikkas kno where im talking about) it was me and this old nikka with dreads waiting for the bus. this thick lil brown skin shorty with at fat ass walk by :datazz::ohlawd: normally i just sneak a peak when she walk by, but the old cat no that wasnt enough for him. this nikka said some shyt like "hello. how u doin?" she just said fine and kept it movin. but the old nikka was geeked up on some :krs: steeze. then while she walking by the old nikka turns to me and says "young man, when i was ur age i wouldve been chasing after that" i just give him the :myman: and put my music back in. i never get visibly geeked up over a female in the presence of said female. my point is its always bummy/ugly/swagless/old nikkas who can get at females with ease on that thirsty tip. i never see a group of well dressed good lucking(no homo) group of nikkas standing around gawking as a female walks past. but ive regularly seen a group of bummy nikkas hanging around a liquor store gassing up a female whos :gag: status and just watching all this shyt go down:what: why does this happen brehs?

It's simple. They've got nothing to lose. If your still at your peak or haven't been rejected there is always that chance of getting your reality check. Your looks ain't up to par, dating outta your league, swags outta date.

If your old and bummy you know it. It is what it is. It's like playing Mario and knowing where all the pit holes are. You know what can happen, and where. Of your still at your peak your doing your first run through. You don't know where the impending danger lays.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
if i opened my mouth to every bad bytch i seen today. id probably wouldve engaged in convo with 40-50 broads easily EASILY. i was mad at myself today at Dominics. I seen this foreign bytch as i was coming in she was leaving. this bytch mightve been Brazilian or Israeli or Turkish idk what the fukk she was but shorty was the baddest bytch i seen today(the bytch from earlier was about 6-7 but this bytch was a 9) then when she walked by i turned back and her ass was just:wow: i cant explain but her ass just had me standing there:mindblown: it was so fat, she had the kind of ass that black girls who dont work out have before they start falling off. man i was disappointed in myself. the semester is over in less than 5 weeks:sadcam: in the city is bad bytches galore:gladrbon: but when i go back home im kno im see like 4-5 bad bytches a week compared to 40-50 a day in the city:sadbron: A closed mouth dont get fed, but i actually take time to coordinate my look and work out and care about my perception. rejection was crush my sould but these wack ass nikkas who are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse off than me will get a bytch like:yeshrug: i just dont get it:why:

:shaq2::comeon: In chicago? Foh

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The "Fear of Rejection" thread is long overdue. I don't know if this is it but let's discuss it. I used to have it when I 1st started High School. By my Sophmore year my mentality was "fukk It" and I've been eating good ever since. My motto is "A closed mouth won't get head" if you want a slut to suck ya dikk you have to be willing to get shot down to achieve that goal. There's plenty of women who go home pissed every night because no man approached them. No excuse for any grown man to have the fear of rejection. Worse thing she could say is no or totally ignore you. The rewards outweigh the risk by millions.