How come MK got a black man with God Like Powers but Street Fighters best black representation is a Dancehall caricature?

Genos

Superstar
Daps
MK has the best black character designs. No stereotypes, no caricatures, no racially ambiguous "black" characters.
desktop-wallpaper-jade-mk11-jade.jpg

:comeon:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Japanese view of black men is very:mjpls:
Capcom notorious for this shyt.

Before DJ there was "King Rasta Mon" in Saturday night slam masters and he was from Dominican Republic :dahell: but looked Samoan and there was monkeys in the stage In DR only place you'll find Monkeys in DR is the Zoo.

And to take the :mjpls: even further that was just his american Version of Saturday night slam masters name in the Japanese version he is called Misshingu IQ" Gomesu which translates to Missing IQ Gomez. Don't make me go into detail how cacs like to call Dominicans Dumb -in-a -can:martin: they not ignorant they know what they doing or ya'll forgot cacs bombed them into submission for them going Kamikaze on Pearl Harbor. They should have dropped maybe a couple more to cure that xenophobia.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
MK has the best most memorable characters in general.
This is facts. Their characters design and overall creativity is basically unrivaled in the genre.

Think of how many crazy fatalities, babalities, friendships, etc. they've come up with over the years.

Then the little touches like the roomba in MK1, because of course it's Johnny Cage's mansion.

In terms of pure creativity, all genres, I think Square Enix are the only ones that really rival them: large amount of abilities, magic, world-building, story, etc.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Capcom notorious for this shyt.

Before DJ there was "King Rasta Mon" in Saturday night slam masters and he was from Dominican Republic :dahell: but looked Samoan and there was monkeys in the stage In DR only place you'll find Monkeys in DR is the Zoo.

And to take the :mjpls: even further that was just his american Version of Saturday night slam masters name in the Japanese version he is called Misshingu IQ" Gomesu which translates to Missing IQ Gomez. Don't make me go into detail how cacs like to call Dominicans Dumb -in-a -can:martin: they not ignorant they know what they doing or ya'll forgot cacs bombed them into submission for them going Kamikaze on Pearl Harbor. They should have dropped maybe a couple more to cure that xenophobia.

I still hate DJ’s design and character in SF6

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
you can tell how out of touch a studio is with black people if they have more black people with killmonger anime looking hairstyles than short cuts.

I think someone made a meme about this trend too. post the link if you know what i'm talking about.

F1hER14WYAYW1qP

F2uHIF1aQAA1XFy

i watched TMNT the other day and i noticed even April had the hairstyle lmao

maxresdefault.jpg

This has become the black version of asian girl with streak in their hair

580a5c631b0000522bef8960.png

Just uncreative designers