How come Loki or Dr. Strange didn't use their Infinity Stones against Thanos??

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
They just handed them away like bytches:gucci:

Last edited:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Loki is really dead and I think Doc Strange saw something in his vision of alternate realities. Strange was holding his own against thanos for a little while
full

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Loki had the space stone, all he could use it for was a portal out of there. That would have gotten Thor killed.

Dr. Strange is following a plan that we aren't fully aware of.
Also, it seems the stones need to be put into some type of vessel to use them properly. You can't just hold it in your hand and do shyt? I don't recall ever seeing that done.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I don't think Loki is really dead and I think Doc Strange saw something in his vision of alternate realities. Strange was holding his own against thanos for a little while
full

isn't that basically loki' s gimmick in the ncu, fake death?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Loki had the space stone, all he could use it for was a portal out of there. That would have gotten Thor killed.

Dr. Strange is following a plan that we aren't fully aware of.

This.

Also, it seems the stones need to be put into some type of vessel to use them properly. You can't just hold it in your hand and do shyt? I don't recall ever seeing that done.

Also this.

The only person that held an Infinity Stone in their hand and didn't get fukked up was Thanos, anyway.

Fred.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Loki saw Hulk get the Red from Friday knockout punch and gave it up smooth. :mjpls:

Yeah, Dr. Strange should have just redid his time loop, "I've come to bargain" trick.
But maybe he was just doing everything according to the winning plan he foresaw.

The time loop had to be one of the 14 Million paths that he saw leading to failure or he would have done it.:manny:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, Dr. Strange should have just redid his time loop, "I've come to bargain" trick.

He couldn't. In Dr. Strange when he did that "trick", it only worked because they were in the dark dimension where time didn't exist. So creating a time loop in the dark dimension meant that Dormammu would have to experience killing Dr. Strange for eternity, and actually be aware of it, unable to break free of the loop.

If he would have done that against Thanos, each time he rewinded time, it would be the first time Thanos experienced it. Over and over. Only Dr. Strange would be aware that he was in a time loop. So it would have zero effect on wearing down Thanos.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He couldn't. In Dr. Strange when he did that "trick", it only worked because they were in the dark dimension where time didn't exist. So creating a time loop in the dark dimension meant that Dormammu would have to experience killing Dr. Strange for eternity, and actually be aware of it.

If he would have done that against Thanos, each time he rewinded time, it would be the first time Thanos experienced it. Over and over. Only Dr. Strange would be aware that he was in a time loop. So it would have zero effect in wearing down Thanos.
Cool.