Daps

black_kids_hairstyle_21.jpg

I found her to be the cutest.

dont feed the troll

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I think it might be because white people appreciate black people for who they are, while black people aim to fit in with white people.

I mean, would you get a Swedish girl who wore flip flops and make her wear babyphat and such?

Yeah appreciated them so much that they decided to enslave them.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Gonna guess that it has more to do with lack of experience with black hair rather than them actually appreciating the hair, which is why you will often see a lot of those kids walking around with their hair all over the place.

Personally know/grew up with black chicks who grew up in white households. They are probably the most insecure when it comes to their hair and keep weaves on deck at all times as they get older. IMO, they turn out no different or better when it comes to black girls raised in black households.

The problems black women (and men) have with black women's hair extend far beyond a parent's realm. If that was the case, there'd still be a good portion of natural afro puff black women following their mothers from the 1970s.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I will be glad when you dumb nikkas,...
Realize, black people created cosmotology.
Stop the witch hunt of black females concerning hair.

time to reference the LL cool i quote;

LL cool j : " originated all this shyt,.....the platinum, the ice, the bytches on the dikk,...

Art Barr

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will be glad when you dumb nikkas,...
Realize, black people created cosmotology.
Stop the witch hunt of black females concerning hair.

time to reference the LL cool i quote;

LL cool j : " originated all this shyt,.....the platinum, the ice, the bytches on the dikk,...

Art Barr

who's hair were black women suing in their head on the motherland, brother art barr :lawd: lions, huh?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Dunno anything about adopted black chicks but I will say this: it's a shame what some (not all) black women do to their daughter's hair. They're just ruining their hair and ensuring they'll be going bald by 30...

It's amazing how unhealthy so many black women's hair is. Those perms look good but fukk the scalp up. Naturally straightening hair takes time, and a lot of these chicks would rather rock a weave or put poison in there
:damn: