How come I never seen adopted black girls with perms

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IF I HAVE A GIRL WHICH I WON'T CUZ IM NOT BETA................

SHE WILL NEVER CUT HER HAIR TILL SHE 18..................

AND SHE WILL HAVE HER HAIR TWISTED AT 1 YEARS OLD AND THAT shyt GOING TO STAY THAT WAY...............

THEN SHE CAN HAVE LONG HAIR AND IT BE REAL AND STILL BE BLACK....................

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just saying, if white people wanted us to act like them you'd think that they wouldn't admire our culture. Many if not most Jazz fans are white, and hip hop has a crazy amount of white fans. I think that if they truly wanted us to be like them then they wouldn't support our culture, and they'd support us gravitating towards their culture; which they don't. They see us as us and them as them.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black-Little-Girls-Natural-Hair-Styles.bmp

740c9337e2c127c8c7a2c14e50fa8d83.jpg

black_kids_hairstyle_21.jpg

fallon-36.jpg

:stopitslime: parents, mothers and fathers need to spend some time and stop being lazy and comb their kids hair. It is a great bonding experience and you get to spend quality time

little-african-american-girl-with-relaxed-hair.jpg

:damn:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I was at walmart and I seen this white couple with their black daughter who hair was natural and then in the other lane I see this another black girl with a perm with her edges almost gone with her mom rocking a red wig. They was around about the same age too.

A%20white%20father%20braiding%20his%20black%20child%27s%20hair.jpg

:patrice: sound off coli, I don't do race threads but I wanna hear everyone opinion on this matter.

Wow Will i never thought you'd make a thread bashing black women into oblivion like this. You literally hoisted black women on your shoulders, ran off a skyscraper and power slammed them into an oncoming train.

Still, cacs dont adopt black children to turn them into europeans. They typically adopt black children becuase the love kids for who they are, or they're fukkin perverts. Lets assume they love the children though, them relaxing their hair with chemicals is essentially telling the child, I thnk you're ugly so im going to damage your hair to make you look better. Black women in america sadly are not interested in finding natural alternatives to making their hair look good an instead are committed to the belief that if they look more european they'll be more accepted and respected not realizing respect comes from how you act.