How come I never seen adopted black girls with perms

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I was at walmart and I seen this white couple with their black daughter who hair was natural and then in the other lane I see this another black girl with a perm with her edges almost gone with her mom rocking a red wig. They was around about the same age too.

A%20white%20father%20braiding%20his%20black%20child%27s%20hair.jpg

:patrice: sound off coli, I don't do race threads but I wanna hear everyone opinion on this matter.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
:Easiertomanage:

I hear that a lot too.

But like what my friend said " its only hard to manage when your trying to make it into something its not meant to be. Our hair isnt meant to look like Beyonce. Hell beyonce hair isnt meant to look like that"

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
you already know whats going on :usure: don't be afraid to make an unpopular opinion, stop hiding behind a loaded question.

:beli: I made this thread to see what the coli has to say. I didnt make it to bash any black women.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Society tells us that straight hair is "good" hair. Instead of being true to themselves women conform then take the decision out of their kids hands and conform them too.

If i ever have a daughter her hair is going to be natural until she turns 18. My bothers baby mom talking bout my niece wanted the perm. Since when do adults let 8 year old control life changing decisions like that :what:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it might be because white people appreciate black people for who they are, while black people aim to fit in with white people.

I mean, would you get a Swedish girl who wore flip flops and make her wear babyphat and such?