How come Hellblade 2 didn’t chart? (Outside top 100)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Founder ran off with the bread after the acquistiion knowing this shyt was about to go double parchment paper.

Hopefully the other 100 plus cats working there already shopping their resumes. Get out ahead of the upcoming machete'.

Really happy meach was able to overcome his hatred for movie games to give this a shot and not only that but he’s willing to play a third one!

I dislike narrative driven games that dictate the story to you. Might as well watch a movie for that:camby:

Movie games are trash don’t matter who makes them. Tomb Raider, Uncharted, Quantum Break. All trash :manny:

Movie games suck.

Don’t matter who makes them or what genre they are, games that aim to be realistic, cinematic experiences are always trash to me.

I play games cause I like games, if I wanted a movie, I’d watch a movie.

I see lot of y’all just want movie games. Go down this hallway to the next cutscene. :smh:

Play movie games brehs :mjlol:

Still ain’t playing no movie games :birdman:

Put them movie games down and play some real shyt :cheers:

Thank you NT for showing this man the light :blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Gizmo_Duck beloved, if you want my attention all you have to do is ask :shaq:

I’m happy, all these years you resisted the urge to indulge in movie games now….

Leonardo Di Caprio One Of Us GIF

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m happy, all these years you resisted the urge to indulge in movie games now….

Leonardo Di Caprio One Of Us GIF
I been playing the games, that’s how i know they are movie games.

What’s interesting is your hate for this game you have not played considering how much you have enjoyed the genre over the years :ehh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i bet @MeachTheMonster still ain’t finish this shyt :mjlol:

This should really should have just been 1-2 hours long cause people ain’t even finishing it on gamepass

They ain't lie. I played Hellblade 2 to see if it was a such improvement and better, but shyt is trash like Hellblade 1. I played for 5 minutes and cut this shyt off.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I been playing the games, that’s how i know they are movie games.

What’s interesting is your hate for this game you have not played considering how much you have enjoyed the genre over the years :ehh:

I hated the first game and i hate most games that are mostly walking and don’t have an emphasis on combat, which is why i hated Alan wake 2. You seem more open to them though :ehh:

And I’m glad that your standards for not wanting to play movie games is now a thing of the past

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Got to the part where
You play as the Boy

Really enjoying the production for what it’s worth. Graphics, writing, voice acting etc top notch. A step up from the first IMO. Actually playing on PS4 and the graphics hold up really well compared to “next gen” games. Framerate is just :scust: but that’s expected.

But i also feel the gameplay hasn’t improved much from the first. Everything is overly concerned with being a cinematic spectacle. Gameplay just kinda feels like an excuse to experience the story/production. Gameplay is very shallow in comparison to other hack n slash/action games. And QTE in 2022 is just straight up :scusthov:

Looking forward to seeing where the story goes from here :ehh:

Say this about a sony game and i’m hating.

Say the same thing about an xbox game and i’m stanning.

Sony stan’s are broken :smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sounds like you really enjoyed your experience
I enjoyed my time with GOW too.

Any criticism of a sony game is cause for yall to fight tho.

Literally said Hellblade is a “bad game” never even claimed that about the sony movie games.

But somehow you’ve twisted your brain to think it’s my opinion that has changed on movie games.

nikkas crazy :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I enjoyed my time with GOW too.

Any criticism of a sony game is cause for yall to fight tho.

Literally said Hellblade is a “bad game” never even claimed that about the sony movie games.

But somehow you’ve twisted your brain to think it’s my opinion that has changed on movie games.

nikkas crazy :wow:

Yes, well thats because GoW is a good game and Hellblade isn’t, but im glad you managed to find the best parts of Hellblade and properly spotlight them for us, great analysis and write up, a lot of thought went into writing it. :handshake:

Versus

Watched it.

Basically a lot of talk to say movie game shyt ain’t that great.

And really, any game in 2023 without a jump button is :camby: status to me.

First thing i do in any game is see what i can jump on, over, though, or off.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yes, well thats because GoW is a good game and Hellblade isn’t, but im glad you managed to find the best parts of Hellblade and properly spotlight them for us, great analysis and write up, a lot of thought went into writing it. :handshake:

Versus
I said, Hellblade was not a good game. I said GOW and the aforementioned sony movie games were “good” games just not for me.

I praised and criticized both.

You ignored and even removed my criticism of one while ignoring and removing my praise of the other.

It’s not me with the problem here :huhldup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I said, Hellblade was not a good game. I said GOW and the aforementioned sony movie games were “good” games just not for me.

I praised and criticized both.

You ignored and even removed my criticism of one while ignoring and removing my praise of the other.

It’s not me with the problem here :huhldup:

I’m happy you really enjoyed HB2 and really disliked GoW because they are both movie games :handshake: