How come Hellblade 2 didn’t chart? (Outside top 100)

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Game came out 4 years too late.

It was supposed to be this gen’s Ryse: Son of Rome/Killzone Shadowfall

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
i bet @MeachTheMonster still ain’t finish this shyt :mjlol:

This should really should have just been 1-2 hours long cause people ain’t even finishing it on gamepass

I competed it.

Took me about 9 hours.

Definitely not as short as you keep lying about and just as long as some of your proclaimed favorite playstation games :ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Leaving your xbox on idle don’t count :mjlol:
Nah, i play games fast, and Hellblade specifically taught me early on, exploration is worthless. I didn’t “find” any collectibles, And I honestly don’t know where the cac tweets claiming 6 hours came from.

Maybe you should try stuff out and form your own opinion instead of posting and living by random twitter cac opinions/declarations :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah, i play games fast, and Hellblade specifically taught me early on, exploration is worthless. I didn’t “find” any collectibles, And I honestly don’t know where the cac tweets claiming 6 hours came from.

Maybe you should try stuff out and form your own opinion instead of posting and living by random twitter cac opinions/declarations :ehh:

Yeah, we beleive you got 3 extra hours out of it :russ:

Lie about how long games are to make up for the lack of first party exclusives breh

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, we beleive you got 3 extra hours out of it :russ:

Lie about how long games are to make up for the lack of first party exclusives breh
Extra Hours vs who??

I’m sure if we ask the people in this thread how long it took them to beat the game. EVERYONE would say more than 6 hours.

How long did it take you to beat it??

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cac tweet breaks it down pretty well, horrific

IMG_3982

Imagine not even being able to sell 100k copies of your own first party game, when it’s the one major release you’ve had this year. But you got xbox stans in your ear telling you helldivers 2 was a flop after selling 12 million copies :mindblown: