how come gangsters back then looked like bodybuilders

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
If you remember the part about prison, he said that he had to have a fight club/training camp for members of his set.

Dudes coming in were from the era of automatic weapons, and hadn't developed the hand to hand skills from scrapping in the streets, like the previous wave of prisoners
I remember that. He said they were killers who could not fight so guys were getting punked for their lunxh.

I also remember big Eugene saying guys from compton were raping their own homeys if they were young and weak.

Shows you that the crips and bloods and other street organizations are the byproduct of masonic magix designed to destroy the sanity and spiritual integrity of oppressed folks

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Back in the day, you had youth offender camps that had Physical Training as a part of their program. It was to install discipline in them. It was basically Bootcamp without the guns and combat training. They get home and still kept that mine set. Eventually, their homies would get involved. Also, prison back in the day had Weight rooms and bodybuilding competitions in jail as away to stress that often lead to fights and riots. Plus a lot of them weren't popping pills. it was just Weed

With most of those programs gone, the prisons getting rid of the weight room and the rise of opioids and harder drugs in the hood. It's all in the past.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I remember that. He said they were killers who could not fight so guys were getting punked for their lunxh.

I also remember big Eugene saying guys from compton were raping their own homeys if they were young and weak.

Shows you that the crips and bloods and other street organizations are the byproduct of masonic magix designed to destroy the sanity and spiritual integrity of oppressed folks
The Eugene quote sounds like Popeye and Miklo from BIBO.

hqdefault.jpg

Street gangs spiraled out of control in L.A. Original intent was to protect Blacks in neighborhood from white gang members as racists. Moment they started banging on each other.....they've been about bullshyt and negativity.

Not masonic or anything else. Just some dudes went around victimizing other Black people, which caused them to band each other and protect themselves. It's been on ever since.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
lol.

dead-ass this excerpt reminds me of the story i heard about my cousin who was about to rape one of my pops' friends upstate back in the '80s. he was sizing him up. when he asked him where hes from, that basically saved him, cuz not long afterwards - the connection to my dad was made and they got cool. he prolly protected him too.

:merchant:
U share blood with boody bandits:scust:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because prison rape was rampant.

The following is an excerpt from Monster kodys book
And when I looked at B.T. his expression was one of utter helplessness. I felt a little sorry for him, but I was a hard-line conservative and felt that this was the life he’d chosen. Unlike the slaves, he had joined the Crips. He knew the job was dangerous when he took it. Module 4800—this testing ground—was for some a breaking station. We had started calling it Forty-eight Hours, because if you could survive the first forty-eight hours—the noise, fights, stabbings, cross-burning by the pigs, tribalism, set tripping, interrogations, and being crossed, doubled-crossed, and triple-crossed—then you were in. B.T. couldn’t handle it and froze up on the first occasion of hand-to-hand and knife-to-body combat. He’d left his homies out there alone—a fatal mistake. Now his homies left him to Fat Rat’s desires.

“Monsta, you can go on to sleep now, cuz. I can handle it from here.”

Fat Rat said this as if I’d actually been helping him work B.T. over.

“Yeah, I guess I’ll kick on back now. I’ve seen enough for today.”

I knew what Rat was up to. He was ready to sodomize B.T. and felt reluctant while I was awake. It made me feel like a conspirator. I hadn’t said a word in protest to Fat Rat about his treatment of B.T., and by not saying anything I felt like I was condoning it. Silence gives consent. When I opened my eyes to protest, Fat Rat had B.T. out from under the bed and was ready to rape him.

“Naw, Rat, I can’t let you trip that hard. Don’t do cuz like that.” I’d swung my legs over the side of the bunk and was looking directly at Fat Rat.

“Aw, Monsta, this ain’t got nuttin’ to do wit’ you, homie. Hey look,” he said, grabbing B.T. on the ass, “he got enough ass fo’ the both of us, Monsta.”

“Stall cuz out, Fat Rat. You done already ruined him in the gang world. He can’t go home. Now you wanna take his manhood, too? Stall him out, Rat.”

“Damn! Monsta…”

Fat Rat looked genuinely disappointed. I guess he figured he had done all of this and rightly deserved a piece of ass. But I couldn’t let that happen, not while I was in the cell. Fat Rat slid B.T. back under the bed and went to sleep.

said he slid him back under the bed as if he was a fold out chair :picard:

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Because prison rape was rampant.

The following is an excerpt from Monster kodys book
And when I looked at B.T. his expression was one of utter helplessness. I felt a little sorry for him, but I was a hard-line conservative and felt that this was the life he’d chosen. Unlike the slaves, he had joined the Crips. He knew the job was dangerous when he took it. Module 4800—this testing ground—was for some a breaking station. We had started calling it Forty-eight Hours, because if you could survive the first forty-eight hours—the noise, fights, stabbings, cross-burning by the pigs, tribalism, set tripping, interrogations, and being crossed, doubled-crossed, and triple-crossed—then you were in. B.T. couldn’t handle it and froze up on the first occasion of hand-to-hand and knife-to-body combat. He’d left his homies out there alone—a fatal mistake. Now his homies left him to Fat Rat’s desires.

“Monsta, you can go on to sleep now, cuz. I can handle it from here.”

Fat Rat said this as if I’d actually been helping him work B.T. over.

“Yeah, I guess I’ll kick on back now. I’ve seen enough for today.”

I knew what Rat was up to. He was ready to sodomize B.T. and felt reluctant while I was awake. It made me feel like a conspirator. I hadn’t said a word in protest to Fat Rat about his treatment of B.T., and by not saying anything I felt like I was condoning it. Silence gives consent. When I opened my eyes to protest, Fat Rat had B.T. out from under the bed and was ready to rape him.

“Naw, Rat, I can’t let you trip that hard. Don’t do cuz like that.” I’d swung my legs over the side of the bunk and was looking directly at Fat Rat.

“Aw, Monsta, this ain’t got nuttin’ to do wit’ you, homie. Hey look,” he said, grabbing B.T. on the ass, “he got enough ass fo’ the both of us, Monsta.”

“Stall cuz out, Fat Rat. You done already ruined him in the gang world. He can’t go home. Now you wanna take his manhood, too? Stall him out, Rat.”

“Damn! Monsta…”

Fat Rat looked genuinely disappointed. I guess he figured he had done all of this and rightly deserved a piece of ass. But I couldn’t let that happen, not while I was in the cell. Fat Rat slid B.T. back under the bed and went to sleep.

:francis:

BT should have had his homies back. He left them for dead when they needed him. I seen Mexicans beat down and roll up their own because they broke the rules. That’s something you just don’t do. I been locked up enough times to know that when you get locked up you are officially in a battle zone. BT fuked up big time but fools like him just get beat down and rolled up, not raped.

No to answer the op question... Coming home on swoll was always the thing to do if you went to the pen or the California Youth Authority. Read books and get your lift in. Everybody want to be released with a big chest,arms and sometimes long hair. Most of the people that got out looked like straight up beast in the 80s and 90s. But like someone already said though. They took all the weights away and made a rule that you can’t have 20inch arms or they will deny you parole.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
The Eugene quote sounds like Popeye and Miklo from BIBO.

hqdefault.jpg

Street gangs spiraled out of control in L.A. Original intent was to protect Blacks in neighborhood from white gang members as racists. Moment they started banging on each other.....they've been about bullshyt and negativity.

Not masonic or anything else. Just some dudes went around victimizing other Black people, which caused them to band each other and protect themselves. It's been on ever since.

Our communities being flooded with crack and guns changed everything.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before guns became so accessible, people had to throw hands to settle problems on the streets. OGs and the generation after them had a lot of guys who lifted weights.

Once everybody got guns, well in the words of Kool G Rap

This is America, guns have always been easy to get and in abundance, what are you talking about