How come Christina Vidal aka "Taina" never blew up? She was supposed to be the next J.Lo

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun

57559879.jpg

Why y'all didn't support her? :jbhmm:

What does this terrible skin having, big out of shape nose bridge, bad left eye having, 70 year old neck having bump forehead yamp's hooves look like?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
they probably canceled it because she wouldn’t let the creepy producer tickle her feet or something

This, she probably wasn't down for the casting couch and got black balled. She's probably behind a wall of NDA's.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Fun fact: Taina was one of Nickelodeon's highest-rated shows at the time, but they unceremoniously canceled it because they thought it was only appealing to girls.

That's news to me.

I used to watch that shyt for her fine ass and the chick that hated her guts.:russ:

This, she probably wasn't down for the casting couch and got black balled. She's probably behind a wall of NDA's.

This is probably it.

Unlike what The Coli will tell you, there's some women with integrity out there. :yeshrug:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
That's news to me.

I used to watch that shyt for her fine ass and the chick that hated her guts.:russ:

This is probably it.

Unlike what The Coli will tell you, there's some women with integrity out there. :yeshrug:

Honestly the show just wasn't that great in hindsight