How can you justify saying Messi is better than Ronaldo?

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
The only thing Ronaldo has on Messi is scoring with his head. Messi is better at literally every other aspect of the game.

The whole Messi Ronaldo debate has been a joke for years. Ronaldo is great but he’s a distant second.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
It's almost blasphemous at this point
You actually made this post in 2019
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I'm biased as a FC Barcelona supporter.. but bro come on. In 2019 that's a ridiculous post (yes Ronaldo was a beast when he scored those 3 goals in the CL) but come on.. There's levels to this shyt and Messi is the one and of course Ronaldo is the 2nd best player in the world (easily even) but there is a distance especially right now.

I literally lived through the Messi vs Ronaldo duel in real time IN THE COUNTRY OF SPAIN IN REAL TIME LIVING THERE. Ronaldo is AMAZING and there were moments (the bicycle kick) where he was playing better, but now and if you look at all time and compare them: Messi is by far the better player, scorer, passer, motivator, everything.

Thanks for making this thread though.

With all respect to Ronaldo's skill, that was good^

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I fukks with CR7 but Messi is better
Messi is asked to do more on a regular basis and is a much better passer and dribbler than CR7
In crunch time tho Ronaldo wipes the floor with Messi
As far as the mental aspect Ronaldo is a better leader as well
Wait, what?

Do you know how many times Messi decided games (including against Real Madrid) in the last minute..?
:dahell: