How can you call yourself a grown man if, you pay someone to fix your car?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
As a grown man how can you sit back like :smugfavre::jawalrus:

while you're paying anther grown ass man to change your oil, or driving 15 miles to have someone "look" at your car cuz it aint runnin right. Or paying another man like 50 an hour to change your alternator for you :why:

Same goes for fixing shyt around the house.

Another grown ass man coming into your house fixing your sink or toilet, while you standing over him holding a flashlight :gag:

80s babies :ufdup:

Cosign 100%.

How can you call yourself a baller if you have to go under your car on a 90° day and get grease all over you instead of dropping your car off and rolling around in a high priced rental with the a/c on full blast:ahh:

If that's the case,pro athletes,music artists,actors,media personalities:jawalrus:and other ballers aren't real men:ld:
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't tell Kendrick Perkins he's not a man:usure:

Men aren't afraid to get grease on dirt on them..shyt I'm greasy right now from tar doing carpentry today..

I used to be a tech at Aamco and I can tell you give you a list of reasons:

Most people don't have the tools

Most people don't have the equipment necessary

Not everyone can easily take things apart and remember how they go back together (especially if there is any type of critical sequence involved)

fixing a car means troubleshooting alot of the time, thats a talent that not everyone has

Most people would like a professional to work on their car, or at least someone with experience.

Most people are lazy....thats the biggest reason of them all.

The point is that you should know enough about your car and how a car works in general so you don't get hustled outchea...but its not a necessity to actually fix it yourself.

Any real man should have tools..that's a fukking fact about real men

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
because another grown a** man went to school/aprrenticed to learn how to fix cars and that's their legit livelihood....

it's called leverage breh...

:leostare:

i'm no more obligated to know how or want to fix a car then another woman is too often assumed to know how to braid hair...

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Simple stuff I agree like changing oil, brakes, things that only take a bit of time.

However, I've come to the point in life that my time is worth more than my money, so hey, I'll drop the car off and then go out and about and pick it up later. :manny:

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
Whenever I can find a house w/ a garage, I'd do a lot of the simple/moderate repairs myself and maybe even advanced stuff (w/ instructions). Routine stuff is pretty simple and I can do some of them, but others (fluid changes) aren't doable due to apartment rules and lack of access to dedicated work-spaces.

It just depends on your conditions (where you live, work life, obligations, etc.).

:ld:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain

while you're paying anther grown ass man to change your oil, or driving 15 miles to have someone "look" at your car cuz it aint runnin right. Or paying another man like 50 an hour to change your alternator for you :why:

Another grown ass man coming into your house fixing your sink or toilet, while you standing over him holding a flashlight :gag:

I would open the hood of my Infiniti.

But I'm not trying to cause 8K in damage being a 'real man'. :ohhh:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Oh yes, I bet you totally have the tools to change the piezo fuel injectors on a 335 while resetting the computer to recognize each new one you put in.

Fukk outta here. Damn clown. :pacspit:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18

But you fukk trannies

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Why are yall so mad?

I thought this was the coli where everyone on here has a father in their lifes and is an alpha male :mjpls:

You mean to tell me you buys cant get a little bit of oil on your hands :bryan:

Or better yet, you guys fathers who you claim you have never taught you how to fix your own shyt if it got broke :umad:

80s babies lost :umad: