How can you call yourself a grown man if, you pay someone to fix your car?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
As a grown man how can you sit back like :smugfavre::jawalrus:

while you're paying anther grown ass man to change your oil, or driving 15 miles to have someone "look" at your car cuz it aint runnin right. Or paying another man like 50 an hour to change your alternator for you :why:

Same goes for fixing shyt around the house.

Another grown ass man coming into your house fixing your sink or toilet, while you standing over him holding a flashlight :gag:

80s babies :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
everybody isnt mechanically inclined....:yeshrug:

i love how on the internet everything is so absolute....because life is always so cut and dry, right? :leostare:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i dont know shyt about cars but im good at other maintenance stuff:yeshrug:

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a horrible thread.

You do know nikkas have jobs right. Some people work over 50 hours a week, you think they have time for fixing a car.

And all mechanical issues are not easy to fix,you can do more bad than good fukking round with shyt you don't know about.

Of course shyt like changing the oil is doable

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
lmao you dainty ass nikkas exposin urself in this thread :wrist:

type of nikkas who stay stranded on the freeway for 3 hours cuz u dont know how to put on ur spare tire :umad:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
How can you call yourself a baller if you have to go under your car on a 90° day and get grease all over you instead of dropping your car off and rolling around in a high priced rental with the a/c on full blast:ahh:

If that's the case,pro athletes,music artists,actors,media personalities:jawalrus:and other ballers aren't real men:ld:
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't tell Kendrick Perkins he's not a man:usure:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
How can you call yourself a baller if you have to go under your car on a 90° and get grease all over you instead of dropping your car off and rolling around in a high priced rental with the a/c on full blast:ahh:

If that's the case,pro athletes,music artists,actors,media personalities:jawalrus:and other ballers aren't real men:ld:
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't tell Kendrick Perkins he's not a man:usure:

Shut the fukk up:birdman:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Sigh, you nikkas must've all been raised by females, aint no way anyone raised by a strong father is gonna let another man work on his car and come into his house and unclog his toilet :wrist:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I work my ass off doing shyt that is far above other mens' cognitive abilities so that I can afford to pay people to do the shyt I don't want to learn how to do..