How can you be a black man n root for a team with a white QB?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
What kind of irrelevant racist fukkery is this?
Insecure nikkas...so easy to spot
leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif
is it really being insecure or is it just being pro black?:ld:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
is it really being insecure or is it just being pro black?:ld:
being pro-black would mean actually rooting for majority black players who arent making shyt in the league and risk going bankrupt if they don't make the team. it would be rooting for all blacks who play non-glamour positions, which arent glorified by white media every day. it'd be for nikkas being the best at their position doing dirty work in the trenches and still making peanuts.

the op on other hand is rooting for players like kobe and black qbs :ld: while trying to shyt on black dudes like lebron because of his stan affiliation :heh:

there is pro-black and there is NOT pro-black. there isn't a selective pro-black. all this fake black militant bullshyt is thrown to hell when I see the op stan for kobe and shyt on another black man in lebron. all of it.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I don't give a fukk. My team has had Black QBs, White QBs, shyt even a Mexican QB.

I'll support whoever so long as they lead my team to victory

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Without the black man to catch,run,block the QB aint shyt so its okay to cheer for the white QB......now rooting against black QB's? you better have a damn good reason:ufdup:....c00n tendancies,white wife,shows no respect for black legends before him who paved the way,hes a big fat flop who robbed your franchise blind:jawalrus: or he has no running ability and is simply a pocket passer:childplease:..all valid reasons to shyt on a black qb,anything else im questioning ya melanin and policys:mjpls:.