How can you be a black man n root for a team with a white QB?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that's the case....how can you cheer for a team with a White Coach?:lupe:

Why are you a Lakers fan and not a Clippers fan when there are more white players on the Lakers than it is on the Clippers?:dwillhuh:

Why are we cheering for a team that has a white man, Mike D'Antoni, as it's head coach instead of the team that has a black man, Doc Rivers, as it's coach?:ohhh:

Why do we root for a team with a white owner (Jim Buss) instead of a team with a black one (:mjpls:)

Just questions:manny:

:ohhh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
My Black QB couldnt win us a Super Bowl......the white man (Brad Johnson FSU!!!!!!!! ) led us there:yeshrug:

At the end of the day, I dont care about that shyt. I just want my team to win. If a white QB gives me the better chance to win, that's who we going with.

My coach Tony Dungy didnt get us over that hump.......The white man, Jon Gruden did:mjpls:

Matter of fact, if I'm building my team give me a white QB, white O-Lineman, white Kicker, a white Punter, and a white long-snapper. And then give me black WRs, RBs, FBs, TEs, D-Lineman, LBs, CBs, and Safetys and I'm not losing:ufdup:

It's just the truth:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that's the case....how can you cheer for a team with a White Coach?:lupe:

Why are you a Lakers fan and not a Clippers fan when there are more white players on the Lakers than it is on the Clippers?:dwillhuh:

Why are we cheering for a team that has a white man, Mike D'Antoni, as it's head coach instead of the team that has a black man, Doc Rivers, as it's coach?
:ohhh:

Why do we root for a team with a white owner (Jim Buss) instead of a team with a black one (:mjpls:)

Just questions:manny:

I don't cheer for the Lakers. I cheer for Kobe. I thought I made this clear a million times. I only root for athletes NOT teams. Fukk I'm gonna root for some organization owned by some old rich cac.

For me its Kobe, RGIII, and Jabari Parker right now. Last year was the first time I fukked with the Skins and this year is the first time I've fukked with Duke (yea you heard me.....crakkka ass Duke).

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I don't cheer for the Lakers. I cheer for Kobe. I thought I made this clear a million times. I only root for athletes NOT teams. Fukk I'm gonna root for some organization owned by some old rich cac.

For me its Kobe, RGIII, and Jabari Parker right now. Last year was the first time I fukked with the Skins and this year is the first time I've fukked with Duke (yea you heard me.....crakkka ass Duke).

:birdman:

I root for Kentucky though, so I cant get mad at the Duke reference:yeshrug:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
so if its clear to you that unlike you some of us root for teams, the fukk are you asking this for ?
those of us who root for teams want the team to win, how hard is that to comprehend ?

go ahead and tell us now if we root for teams over players we c00ns :rolleyes:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
not surprised your cac ass would have a problem with this

FYI read the title.....this only applies to black folks.....we know your kind hate us

root for c00n athletes playing sports created by the white man brehs

:troll:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I think I'm bout to make the switch from GB to Seattle brehs. Rodgers is that dude, but he's already got a ring and it's Black Excellence over Packers.

And all you Seahawk fans who have a problem with my dikk hopping will have to deal.:takedat:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
we might as well take it a step further, how can you be a black man and root for white men period

:yeshrug: I just don't understand. Cam, Russ, and Kaep need our support. I could never see myself wanting to see a team led by a cac beat a team led by a brotha.

***waits for co0ns to come up in here and defend Nick Foles crakkka ass***
Weren't you bytch ass nikkas rooting for Dirk to beat Lebron in the 2011 finals?