How Can U Not Love Freckles On A Black Woman??

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
You like freckles on your women huh?!?
:mjpls:

I like them too.
:obama:

hell nall ion like spotted dikk...

let my broad be thoroughly cooked...

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
anyone can identify as anything they want espescially if they have some form of ancestry in them like Kyrie is with being native american. despite being more black than native. but he seems to identify as both which doesnt make him less ados or that he isnt at all
and you have no idea about ados culture and society if your argument is about people not having a out of blackness therefore they are black. And those that do are therefore not.

ados/black culture is not hinged to being dark and being forced to be black its about lineage, culture, identity, etc. with lineage being the biggest factor that binds you. therefore you are. if your someone who doesnt want to be fine

Once again ADOS culture and society is not predicated on being dark and how you look. your asterik is nonexistent and does not belong on people who have ados lineage. It belongs on nonados really. and people who have a "if" to identify as anyone they want can apply to alot of people not just biracials for example the people you brought up like Beyonce her history is documented she can identify as mixed.
you also have lightskinned ados people you gonna say they deserve a asterik?

i'll be very clear here because you're giving me various other condiments when the discussion is the ketchup condiment. you and @MAGARussiaLGBT Crunch said "if" rashida identifies as BLACK. both of you brothers used "if..."

is there an if when it comes to the identification of ados kelly rowland's blackness? can she make the same choice to be black or not like rashida jones? simple question

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are too close to moles for me and I have a phobia towards moles. I just zone in on them.