How Can U Not Love Freckles On A Black Woman??

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
:comeon:
shes ados with only a Pilipino grandmother.she has admixture yes, but that applies to almost every ADOS. so thats not saying anything.

in 1974 legendary ados music producer quincy jones married white actress peggy lipton and in 1976 had a daughter they named rashida. so talk to me slime, you're telling me based on the fact that rashida's father is ados that this guess-her-race-while-you-squint racially ambiguous product of miscegenation is as black as missy elliot b?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Freckles are sexy ughhhh, I love them
The love of my life had freckles
full
had. :(

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
in 1974 legendary ados music producer quincy jones married white actress peggy lipton and in 1976 had a daughter they named rashida. so talk to me slime, you're telling me based on the fact that rashida's father is ados that this guess-her-race-while-you-squint racially ambiguous product of miscegenation is as black as missy elliot b?

If Rashida identifies as black, she's black just like Missy is. American blackness(ADOSness) isn't based on skin color, because we(ADOS) have had fair skin ADOS ride for us, this isn't South Africa where a Trevor Noah is "colored"

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
this isnt complicated, yes if she identifies as such.

being ados black american isnt some purity, how dark you are type of culture society. with all due respect because im not trying to turn this thread into that. Buy yall nonados nikkas need to realize where yall at(America) and what culture your adopting if your gonna be using the blackness we created while here.

ados society/culture never been based on no dark metric scale where your not black if you are light brown or light and you black if you darker.
so rashida is yes if she identifies, the chick in the OP. and Lorraine the girl i posted also are black americans

Last edited:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn

being ados black american isnt some purity, how dark you are type of culture society. with all due respect because im not trying to turn this thread into that. Buy yall nonados nikkas need to realize where yall at(America) and what culture your adopting if your gonna be using the blackness we created while here.

ados society/culture never been based on no dark metric scale where your not black if you are light brown or light and you black if you darker.
so rashida is yes if she identifies, the chick in the OP. and Lorraine the girl i posted also are black americans

both you and @MAGARussiaLGBT Crunch used "if" which is interesting...

ok let's say rashida does not identify as black then what's next here?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
both you and @MAGARussiaLGBT Crunch used "if" which is interesting...

ok let's say rashida does not identify as black then what's next here?
what are you trying to get at?
yes if cause she has a right to identify whatever she wants to be as everyone as espescially having a white mom
just like you(yes you) as a nonados have a option to pick and choose to jump on black american identity(because you look like us) or your identity from wherever you come from

nothing personal but im using you toget my point across.
which is what alot of nonados do jump back and forth with what suites them, which is funny when nonados people get at biracial blacks for fence hopping. When NO ONE fence hops more than Nonados Africans/caribbeans.

and ultimately this goes back down to what i and Maga said that Black american society isnt based on no dark measurer to determine if you are.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES

I AGREE TO SOME EXTENT. ADOS SHOULD ONLY BE USED WHEN TALKING REPARATIONS. BLACK AMERICAN CULTURE IS MORE THAN ADOS SO IT GETS CONFUSING IF YOU MIX THEM.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
what are you trying to get at?
yes if cause she has a right to identify whatever she wants to be as everyone as espescially having a white mom
just like you(yes you) as a nonados have a option to pick and choose to jump on black american identity(because you look like us) or your identity from wherever you come from

nothing personal but im using you toget my point across.
which is what alot of nonados do jump back and forth with what suites them, which is funny when nonados people get at biracial blacks for fence hopping. When NO ONE fence hops more than Nonados Africans/caribbeans.

and ultimately this goes back down to what i and Maga said that Black american society isnt based on no dark measurer to determine if you are.

my lineage isn't my logic, walk with me slime. it's ok. if a rashida jones or the rapper logic (who according to you is as black as d'angelo) can choose to not identify as black then are they really as black as 50 cent & kelly rowland?

meaning, there is no choice on the part of kelly and fif, they are indeed black and telling you they aren't does not change that. but you and my brother @MAGARussiaLGBT Crunch are telling me in effect that this blackness of quincy's daughter is conditional with the word "if." that rashida can actually choose to either identify as black or not to. jay z and beyonce don't have that option ever. so clearly there is some difference... thus a caveat asterisk at play here logically speaking. wouldn't you agree?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
my lineage isn't my logic, walk with me slime. it's ok. if a rashida jones or the rapper logic (who according to you is as black as d'angelo) can choose to not identify as black then are they really as black as 50 cent & kelly rowland?
anyone can identify as anything they want espescially if they have some form of ancestry in them like Kyrie is with being native american. despite being more black than native. but he seems to identify as both which doesnt make him less ados or that he isnt at all
and you have no idea about ados culture and society if your argument is about people not having a out of blackness therefore they are black. And those that do are therefore not.

ados/black culture is not hinged to being dark and being forced to be black its about lineage, culture, identity, etc. with lineage being the biggest factor that binds you. therefore you are. if your someone who doesnt want to be fine

meaning, there is no choice on the part of kelly and fif, they are indeed black and telling you they aren't does not change that. but you and my brother @MAGARussiaLGBT Crunch are telling me in effect that this blackness of quincy's daughter is conditional with the word "if." that rashida can actually choose to either identify as black or not to. jay z and beyonce don't have that option ever. so clearly there is some difference... thus a caveat asterisk at play here logically speaking. wouldn't you agree?
Once again ADOS culture and society is not predicated on being dark and how you look. your asterik is nonexistent and does not belong on people who have ados lineage. It belongs on nonados really. and people who have a "if" to identify as anyone they want can apply to alot of people not just biracials for example the people you brought up like Beyonce her history is documented she can identify as mixed.
you also have lightskinned ados people you gonna say they deserve a asterik?