how can regular nikkas afford new game consoles?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Trade in your previous system to help re-coup the money from the cost of a new one. It's what a lot of people do with their phones. And I don't think many people are going out to get both new consoles at once, that's wild unnecessary especially since Halo Infinite is going to be available for XB1.
i try to tell nikkas bout that gamestop wave im trading in my X for a series X and getting $250 off i havent paid full price for a new gen console since 360 :win:

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Where are my 9 to 5 nikkas at? where are my field nikkas at? who put in work tryna hustle and put food on the table, i cant afford this 700dollar consoles man
It is June...

are you saying that you can't afford to set aside 100$ a month until Nov/Dec... you would have the total amount by then.

Are you saying you can't do that :what:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I'm not regular breh, lol.
Seriously speaking. Put 50 aside or something out of every check two years out for starters. I would do this for Gamestop for years since that is where I've gotten my consoles from since the PS2. I'm doing Best Buy this gen. Ultimately, I nickel and dime these consoles so I don't have to don't have to worry about sizable, one time purchases. Games I'll always buy on a random whim but getting my consoles this way gets me under the threshold of an argument with my wife. In 2013, between the Xbox One and PS4 launches, that was over 1,800 wrapped up in video games within a week for me since they launched a week apart. I always do it big for launches as a treat to myself. I project spending to be around the same this year. For single people, you don't have to worry about a significant other but for some married folks like myself with kids, spending close to two grand on consoles at one time, around Christmas time, is something that most families will at least need to have a heads up on. I can't just go to Gamestop/Best Buy, say BRB and drop two stacks between two separate days in November. Others might be able to and I salute you for the ability but I'm just saving myself from a cataclysmic argument or two while still reaching the same end. I just understand the means I need to utilize to get to my desired end.

Prep for this gen has been to get the Best Buy cards. I say it simply like people can afford it but if you can, it is one way to go and before you know it, the value of the cards will stack up.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Phones cost $1200 how the fukk don't you have $700? It's pretty cheap for what it does.. What else can buy that keeps you entertained for 7 years?
No one is buying iPhones outright

if you could easily get a console on a contract I’m sure people would

also I hate when people use another item/service to say why another thing is affordable. Like just because someone can get Netflix that somehow means they can also get 23 other streaming services that cost $10. Like addition doesn’t exist.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one is buying iPhones outright

if you could easily get a console on a contract I’m sure people would

also I hate when people use another item/service to say why another thing is affordable. Like just because someone can get Netflix that somehow means they can also get 23 other streaming services that cost $10. Like addition doesn’t exist.
Everyone i work with buy their phones. Any parent should be happy at the thought of paying $700 to keep there kids busy for 7 years.. It's basically $100 per year.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
its gonna cost $500
ps5=$500
spiderman= $60
2k21= $100
rachet $60
:francis::francis::francis: plus tax:francis: im looking at close to $800:francis:
But how long will you have the system? 3,4,5 years? if so it is not that much. My PC cost a little over $2500 but since i will keep it intact for at least 3 years it is around 800 per year.