How can I stop sounding like a cac at work.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As soon as I step in and get on the register it’s like some inner white demon takes over. All the bass in my voice disappears and I use words like “awesome” or “totally”.

My homeboy came in one day and asked wtf was wrong with me after he ordered.

:why:

Quit your job, don't work for those people, they system is coming to an end or something according to the coli ,

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On god. This started when I was younger. First job I ever got fired from was because the manager raised his voice at me in front of these two pretty females. I went off and asked him to step outside for the fade.

2 minutes before he clocks out he says “fisher don’t come on the premises until we have a meeting with HR. Someone will call you”

They fired my ass the next day.

:mjgrin:

Every since then I’ve been scared of getting too comfortable at work. I try to make everyone else comfortable by acting as inviting as possible.

They call this code switching. Nikkas don't like this because you be one way with white folks and another way with them. Nikkas also think you be talking about them to white people as well.. Nikkas insecure than a mfer at the end of the day. Get money and support your people. :yeshrug:

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
They call this code switching. Nikkas don't like this because you be one way with white folks and another way with them. Nikkas also think you be talking about them to white people as well.. Nikkas insecure than a mfer at the end of the day. Get money and support your people. :yeshrug:
Well, we do discuss Jerome’s tardiness a lot.

:mjgrin:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
As soon as I step in and get on the register it’s like some inner white demon takes over. All the bass in my voice disappears and I use words like “awesome” or “totally”.

My homeboy came in one day and asked wtf was wrong with me after he ordered.

:why:

:dead:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Listening to white people talk is funny as hell, I hear some of the unintentionally funniest sayings during meetings.

"...well it's the dog's breakfast"

"How's it going? Oh you know...just screwing the pooch"

"... well let's top'er off eh"

"That son of a gun"

"Let me be frank..."

"....and Bob's your uncle"

They stay saying Simpson quotes and white people phrase that have me cracking up on the inside.

:mjlol: