How Can I Become Financially Successful?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what to say, But I'll try.

If you have a two year degree, you could transfer to another school and focus on a major. Since you said you are good in English and math, try majoring in one of those fields. Math degree would make more money, but English and communications is fine to. Even if you don't use your college degree, it would at least give you some confidence in yourself. Only 16 percent of black men have 4 year degrees.

Try getting a part time job. Some financial independence can be a confidence booster as well. A small job is still a job.

Wish you luck man. Rooting for you.

Appreciate the support, thanks.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
alright you win breh...troll thread sucessful

I'm not a troll. This is me. I've posted my picture in different threads, this isn't the first time I posted my picture. Also, I'm a member of other boards as well.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am 30 years old and live in Americus, GA. Small place with very little opportunity.

I graduated in December 2015 from a two year college with an Associate's Degree in Business Management. Previously, I went to a 4 year university but didn't get nothing out of it. I was lazy, procrastinated, and was mentally weak. I ended up taking out many student loans and ended up incurring a lot of debt. I was placed on academic suspension so I went to the two year college to get my Associate's Degree.

I now have $60,000 in student loan debt. I am unemployed and live with my mother. Also, I only have 30 dollars in my savings account. I am obese and any money my parents give me goes to junk food, fast food, etc. I am horrible with impulse control.

I would like to become financially successful one day. From where I'm at is that possible? Or, is it too late and should I just accept that fact?

What can I do from here to achieve financial success? I know I screwed up in my past, but I guess even if you acknowledge you screwed up it can't change your present and maybe sometimes it is too late. Everyone doesn't get to achieve what they want out of this life.

attempting to pay off ur loans will be a bad move. that's way too big of a hole to get out of. u might have to look out of state for a job. get one and save. get a roommate if u have to. but its imperative u save. u goto have a cushion to be able to fall back on. forget about that debt for now. all this may not be possible for u as i dont think u have discipline. but hey, ur a man. u goto man up and handle ur business. this is ur life. man.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
attempting to pay off ur loans will be a bad move. that's way too big of a hole to get out of. u might have to look out of state for a job. get one and save. get a roommate if u have to. but its imperative u save. u goto have a cushion to be able to fall back on. forget about that debt for now. all this may not be possible for u as i dont think u have discipline. but hey, ur a man. u goto man up and handle ur business. this is ur life. man.

What type of job can I get that will allow myself to get out of this hole I'm in? I don't have any money for my own place so I can't just move out of state now.

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
Nope need to know about 20 buzzwords and push them across its kinda like the mortgage industry before the crash. Bad for the country but nice come up for u individually. Hmu mid day tomorrow I'll send u some companies

I would like to learn more on this too. Send me a PM

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
Here is my personal model OP. You don't have a job and only 30 dollars. Get a job first, that way you have some income. This is Level 1. That job can be anything you can stomach but not too draining tho. Save up a little money. Like at least 500. Take your 500 and start a small start up business in your house. There are a thousand and 1 ideas you can do. Search for them online. Try warriorforum.com and blackhatworld.com. Go on youtube, there are lots of people talking about start up business ideas. When you save up to 1000 go to Investors Hub learn stocks and forex.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am 30 years old and live in Americus, GA. Small place with very little opportunity.

I graduated in December 2015 from a two year college with an Associate's Degree in Business Management. Previously, I went to a 4 year university but didn't get nothing out of it. I was lazy, procrastinated, and was mentally weak. I ended up taking out many student loans and ended up incurring a lot of debt. I was placed on academic suspension so I went to the two year college to get my Associate's Degree.

I now have $60,000 in student loan debt. I am unemployed and live with my mother. Also, I only have 30 dollars in my savings account. I am obese and any money my parents give me goes to junk food, fast food, etc. I am horrible with impulse control.

I would like to become financially successful one day. From where I'm at is that possible? Or, is it too late and should I just accept that fact?

What can I do from here to achieve financial success? I know I screwed up in my past, but I guess even if you acknowledge you screwed up it can't change your present and maybe sometimes it is too late. Everyone doesn't get to achieve what they want out of this life.
u need to find a skill....and master it...a rare valuable skill...its going to take alot of ambition and discipline tho

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
You sound like a cac doing intel on how black folks get money/approach the United States economy, under the guise of a whitebread caucasian asking for advice.

What attracted you to the coli?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I'm not:

0604131417_zpsa6d06c35.jpg
:lupe: oh man....lose the glasses.....u need to get a Cesar cut and grow some facial hair.....lose some weight first....then focus on your career path....its hard trying to hustle out of a small town...so you're going to have to be really disciplined and save all your money....and not give

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
You sound like a cac doing intel on how black folks get money/approach the United States economy, under the guise of a whitebread caucasian asking for advice.

What attracted you to the coli?

What are you talking about? Stop trolling this thread.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
:lupe: oh man....lose the glasses.....u need to get a Cesar cut and grow some facial hair.....lose some weight first....then focus on your career path....its hard trying to hustle out of a small town...so you're going to have to be really disciplined and save all your money....and not give

Appreciate it man, thanks.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX