How can anyone still go to T.D Jakes church after this?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Blacks in the South are just so gullible when it comes their church leaders. This is almost sickening, Tyler Perry drops a milly on the church then all of a sudden he becomes anointed enough to make.......watch it for yourself

td-jakes-tyler-perry.jpg

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Blacks are so gullible it's laughable. It's not just about the dog and pony show with Perry and Jakes either. All you have to do is mention haters and the congregation all goes nuts. It's amazing how many ppl believe they have haters. If someone doesn't agree with your destructive lifestyle then they're a hater. I don't think I know more than 3 black women under 40 that would say they don't have any haters.

Go on twitter and FB and bishes are complaining about haters, I knew as soon as he said hater he would have the crowd eating out the palms of his hands. Everyone that doesn't like you is not a hater, they could just be apathetic towards you.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not calling anyone gullible or anything like that, because truthfully maybe there is something that I'm not seeing, but I'm really wondering why out of all the churches you can give to, why give to one of the wealthiest? Why not give a million dollars to a church struggling to stay open? Why not give $100,000 to ten churches, or $10,000 to a thousand churches, or even $1000 to $100,000 churches?

I guess that I just thought that when you'd be donating to help others in the name of god, you'd donate to those who aren't already dealing with prosperity and fortune.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I'm not calling anyone gullible or anything like that, because truthfully maybe there is something that I'm not seeing, but I'm really wondering why out of all the churches you can give to, why give to one of the wealthiest? Why not give a million dollars to a church struggling to stay open? Why not give $100,000 to ten churches, or $10,000 to a thousand churches, or even $1000 to $100,000 churches?

I guess that I just thought that when you'd be donating to help others in the name of god, you'd donate to those who aren't already dealing with prosperity and fortune.
That clip reeks of fakeness to me. So now Tyler Perry has the power to lay hands on Bishops and make them catch the Holy Ghost? Is it just a coincidence that it happens when he donates a Million dollars? They're both in the same game, both make movies and money off of Black women and the men they drag to see them.

It just seem disingenuous to me observing from afar. I've seen the same thing done at my church and didn't believe it. I've seen ppl come to the pulpit with canes or walkers and had hands laid on them and miraculously they're healed and no longer need them. Once again I'm not saying it's fake because I don't know it for a fact but what I do know is that Jim Jones was doing the same thing but he was having church members fake like they were lame and he performed miracles on them.

I just don't like it and I think they're taking advantage of people that don't know any better. I would never play like that for profit and only a sick individual would.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Blacks are so gullible it's laughable. It's not just about the dog and pony show with Perry and Jakes either. All you have to do is mention haters and the congregation all goes nuts. It's amazing how many ppl believe they have haters. If someone doesn't agree with your destructive lifestyle then they're a hater. I don't think I know more than 3 black women under 40 that would say they don't have any haters.

Go on twitter and FB and bishes are complaining about haters, I knew as soon as he said hater he would have the crowd eating out the palms of his hands. Everyone that doesn't like you is not a hater, they could just be apathetic towards you.

You hate on me & Drake