How bad did Google+ flopped?

Daps
Reppin
hailed as the next facebook, shyt came out and went quietly in the bushes.

bbbbut...google never fails.

:youngsabo:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I can't even lie, when I heard about Google + I thought FB was about to be shut down.......unfortunately that never happened. Google + is still superior to FB but nobody I know uses it

Sent from The Bushes using Tapatalk 2

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
2-17-stefan-gets-thrown-into-the-bush-crazy-fruittt.gif

... I still use it for Google Talk and the occasional Hangout though

:manny:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
I can't even lie, when I heard about Google + I thought FB was about to be shut down.......unfortunately that never happened. Google + is still superior to FB but nobody I know uses it

Sent from The Bushes using Tapatalk 2

I agree with this. I like the features a lot better, but millions of people don't want to go through the hassle of switching social networks.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
hailed as the next facebook, shyt came out and went quietly in the bushes.

bbbbut...google never fails.

:youngsabo:

G+ is the best social site around. Its more of a twitter competitor than face book. Its not a site thats filled with your friends and family. Verge mobile does their podcast using google hangout along with many other blog sites. The android community has 100k active member and nexus community has 50k users.

Screen-Shot-2013-01-25-at-10.13.36-PM.jpg

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Google + and Gtalk are > :wow: Just nobody uses that shyt. Google should advertise both more, but you know how that goes.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
G+ use to be a place I spammed with my blog content. I stopped spamming G+ when i actually started to follow certain people and blogs. I use to use twitter but with G+ its easier. I got 5k followers overnight. I did a few hangouts and started to use the mobile app and in a month I deleted facebook permanently. G+ is boring if you dont follow the right group, join the right community or people. Android community killed the need to go to XDA every day

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I think it might be only be #2 because if you have a Gmail then u technically have a Google+ account even if you don't use that shyt...

... cuz I honestly know NOBODY with an account... :skip:

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
G+ is the best social site around. Its more of a twitter competitor than face book. Its not a site thats filled with your friends and family. Verge mobile does their podcast using google hangout along with many other blog sites. The android community has 100k active member and nexus community has 50k users.

Screen-Shot-2013-01-25-at-10.13.36-PM.jpg

April Fools? :leon:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Everyone with a Google user account gets Google+

Google further fudges it's "active user" numbers by being liberal with what is considered "active"
They force people to use Google+ to leave comments on apps now. They are desperate

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
They force people to use Google+ to leave comments on apps now. They are desperate

Google+ is the hub of Google. Everything connects to G+. You can use all google services without signing up for G+. Why wouldnt they require you to have a G+ account to use their play store lol :snoop:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Everyone with a Google user account gets Google+

Google further fudges it's "active user" numbers by being liberal with what is considered "active"

:dead:

More than 500M users
235M active across Google
135M active in the stream

android community has 4 million followers
https://plus.google.com/+android#+android/posts

The user numbers for Google+ have always been a bit difficult to parse. Google measures its monthly active users in two ways: the total number of registered users who engage with other Google properties like YouTube, Google Search and Google's app store (which currently stands at 235 million users) and the number who specifically visit the Google+ website an app (which is the 135 million number.)

Google's user growth is certainly impressive, though at 135 million monthly active users, the social network is still behind competitors like Facebook, which now has 1 billion monthly active users, and Twitter, which passed 140 million monthly active users in March.