How Are Your Kids Going to Be an Asset to Me?

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
If a man can be a "protector" and a "provider"...
Then some other nikkaz needing ass, ungrateful ass, "u ain't my daddy" ass, kids can be called "assets".

F*ck them kids
True

It's all about perspective

Men are dehumanized and objectified everyday

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
You can give those children back. This is not the equivalent of a man who is expected to be financially responsible for a another woman's children.

With that said. Dude tried to sound smarter than he really is and asked the right question in the wrong way. What he should have said was as a potential stepfather do I get the same ability to discipline and possibly guide your children when I could potentially bear the bulk of the financial responsibility for you and your child(ren).
Right, either dude is REALLY a weirdo or just doesn’t really understand what an asset is.

Without additional context, I’d lean toward the latter.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Dudes really hate single mothers :dahell: Not like anyone is forcing you to date them. If you don’t like kids or the idea of entertaining someone else’s then stay away. :dahell:

Why I get scared if me and my girl ever split and she starts dating. I’ll have to crack a nikka head coming around on some weirdo shyt like this

They want them to suffer. Which is shytty cause the children suffer

And then they wonder why our people end u bigging up other races on the friendly tip

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yo outside kids not a plus to me. :unimpressed:

You already walking into the situation with deficits and got the nerve to ask what someone is bringing to the table.:dead:

I definitely don't want to meet your child if we actually get into a relationship, until it's serious as fukk.(cause if you have more than 1 you not even an option.)

mag357

Superstar
Daps
True

And I ain't tripping.
Everything and Everybody should be looked at as what is your purpose.

Just living, breathing and eating up everything ain't cutting it.

So if men are looked at like that... Everybody should be. I'm cool with it

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no idea how he leaped into the SA territory, it's really a breh that doesn't wanna be a step father but for some reason he's making that clear in a roundabout way. Of course this was posted by a woman. Zero logic. :patrice:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I have no idea how he leaped into the SA territory, it's really a breh that doesn't wanna be a step father but for some reason he's making that clear in a roundabout way. Of course this was posted by a woman. Zero logic. :patrice:
:picard:

Naw, the one with zero logic was the dude in the video.
A man who has no interest in dating single mothers doesn’t need to make a confusing, roundabout statement like this for the world to see.

The question is asinine because how the hell can stepchildren be an “asset”?! You either accept them knowing what parenting entails and doing it because you love the woman, or you simply just say you don’t rock with single moms 🤷🏾‍♀️

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True

Women have no problems reducing a man to being wallet but now wanna pretend like raising another mans kids aint a liability. Raising kids is expensive and time consuming. And being a step father is a thankless job. Legally you don't even have any rights over the stepkids that's under your roof.

If these women had kids with decent men they wouldn't have these problems and questions being asked. Cause even if they are separated the kids father would be active and involved in their lives and providing everything their kid needs mentally and financially. They would just have to respect the rules of your house. That's the only situation where being a step dad wouldn't be so bad and is somewhat respectable.

But instead we got women having babies with pookie who is a broke drug dealer and never sees his kids. Now they want to pass on the whole burden and responsibility of that losers kids to you. Only a fool and a simp would sign up for that.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:patrice: I don't think asset vs liability thing is as weird as ppl trynna frame it. Moms dated a bit when I was young and, yes, I was seen as a potential asset. Cute, smart, well-spoken, well-groomed, well-behaved. It makes a man look better to his peers, like he's running his life right, cuz even the women he deals with got they whole shyt together.